Everything coming up roses at Peckover
- Credit: Archant
Blooms will be in abundance at Peckover House ready to welcome visitors to this year’s rose Fair.
The National Trust’s garden will be blossoming with fragrant roses which epitomise an English summer’s day.
Madame Isaac Pereire and Blush Noisette are among the varieties awaiting visitors to this year’s fair.
“With the garden at its summer-time best and gardeners on hand to answer any questions visitors may have, there can hardly be a more harmonious way to spend a summer’s afternoon,” said Gardener in Charge, Allison Napier.
Wisbech Rose Fair will be celebrated at Peckover House from Wednesday July 2 to Saturday July 5 from 11am to last admission at 4.30pm. Proceeds from Thursday 3 will be donated to the National Garden Scheme.
You may also want to watch:
There will be no extra charge for this event. For further details call 01945 583463 or visit www.nationaltrust.org.uk/peckover.
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 5 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 6 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 10 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden