Exhibit classic vehicles for free at Skylark show from August 5-7
SKYLARK’S motorbike, truck and rock legends festival is just a fortnight away - and classic machinery can now be exhibited for free.
The festival, at the Skylark Showground near Wimblington from August 5-7, will see hundreds of classic vehicles - including vintage, classic and custom trikes, scooters, mopeds and motorcycles - displayed and exhibited.
It also promises a treat for classic rock fans, with Oliver/Dawson Saxon set to perform on the Saturday. The band was set up in 1995 by former Saxon band members Steve Dawson and Graham Oliver.
The Innmates, Quo-incidence, Cenacle, Dave and The Leopard Trio will also take to the stage during the weekend.
Kimbolton Fireworks will close the festival with a spectacular display.
You may also want to watch:
Exhibitors are asked to arrive between 8am-8pm on August 5 or before 9am on August 6 and 7.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 5 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 6 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Welcome relief as hairdresser back at care home
- 10 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses