Exhibit classic vehicles for free at Skylark show from August 5-7
SKYLARK’S motorbike, truck and rock legends festival is just a fortnight away - and classic machinery can now be exhibited for free.
The festival, at the Skylark Showground near Wimblington from August 5-7, will see hundreds of classic vehicles - including vintage, classic and custom trikes, scooters, mopeds and motorcycles - displayed and exhibited.
It also promises a treat for classic rock fans, with Oliver/Dawson Saxon set to perform on the Saturday. The band was set up in 1995 by former Saxon band members Steve Dawson and Graham Oliver.
The Innmates, Quo-incidence, Cenacle, Dave and The Leopard Trio will also take to the stage during the weekend.
Kimbolton Fireworks will close the festival with a spectacular display.
Exhibitors are asked to arrive between 8am-8pm on August 5 or before 9am on August 6 and 7.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 4 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 5 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 6 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 7 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 10 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack