Exhibit classic vehicles for free at Skylark show from August 5-7
SKYLARK’S motorbike, truck and rock legends festival is just a fortnight away - and classic machinery can now be exhibited for free.
The festival, at the Skylark Showground near Wimblington from August 5-7, will see hundreds of classic vehicles - including vintage, classic and custom trikes, scooters, mopeds and motorcycles - displayed and exhibited.
It also promises a treat for classic rock fans, with Oliver/Dawson Saxon set to perform on the Saturday. The band was set up in 1995 by former Saxon band members Steve Dawson and Graham Oliver.
The Innmates, Quo-incidence, Cenacle, Dave and The Leopard Trio will also take to the stage during the weekend.
Kimbolton Fireworks will close the festival with a spectacular display.
You may also want to watch:
Exhibitors are asked to arrive between 8am-8pm on August 5 or before 9am on August 6 and 7.
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 4 Photographer captures the ‘sonic boom’ RAF Typhoon on camera
- 5 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 6 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 7 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 8 Pedestrian dies at scene of crash
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings