Exhibit classic vehicles for free at Skylark show from August 5-7
SKYLARK’S motorbike, truck and rock legends festival is just a fortnight away - and classic machinery can now be exhibited for free.
The festival, at the Skylark Showground near Wimblington from August 5-7, will see hundreds of classic vehicles - including vintage, classic and custom trikes, scooters, mopeds and motorcycles - displayed and exhibited.
It also promises a treat for classic rock fans, with Oliver/Dawson Saxon set to perform on the Saturday. The band was set up in 1995 by former Saxon band members Steve Dawson and Graham Oliver.
The Innmates, Quo-incidence, Cenacle, Dave and The Leopard Trio will also take to the stage during the weekend.
Kimbolton Fireworks will close the festival with a spectacular display.
You may also want to watch:
Exhibitors are asked to arrive between 8am-8pm on August 5 or before 9am on August 6 and 7.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 8 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 9 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 10 Alleged paedophile released on bail