Fancy dress singalong screening of The Sound of Music at Fenland village hall
- Credit: Archant
Sing along with the Sound of Music with a special screening of the classic film at Three Holes village hall.
The Welle Film Project is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the multi-Oscar winning Sound of Music with a singalong screening on Sunday.
“As this is such a landmark year for the film we thought it would be a great idea to invite everyone to come along in fancy dress” said Hilary Ranger, one of the project co-ordinators.
“The songs from the film are so well known that people of all ages will be able to join in.”
Doors open at 1.30pm and the film starts at 2pm. Tickets are £2.
You may also want to watch:
The film, which is part of the monthly screening in the village, is being shown courtesy of The People’s Health Trust and Creative Arts East.
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 4 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 5 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 6 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 7 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 8 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 9 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 10 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community