Fancy dress singalong screening of The Sound of Music at Fenland village hall
- Credit: Archant
Sing along with the Sound of Music with a special screening of the classic film at Three Holes village hall.
The Welle Film Project is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the multi-Oscar winning Sound of Music with a singalong screening on Sunday.
“As this is such a landmark year for the film we thought it would be a great idea to invite everyone to come along in fancy dress” said Hilary Ranger, one of the project co-ordinators.
“The songs from the film are so well known that people of all ages will be able to join in.”
Doors open at 1.30pm and the film starts at 2pm. Tickets are £2.
The film, which is part of the monthly screening in the village, is being shown courtesy of The People’s Health Trust and Creative Arts East.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 4 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 5 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 6 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 7 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 8 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 9 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns