Fancy dress singalong screening of The Sound of Music at Fenland village hall
- Credit: Archant
Sing along with the Sound of Music with a special screening of the classic film at Three Holes village hall.
The Welle Film Project is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the multi-Oscar winning Sound of Music with a singalong screening on Sunday.
“As this is such a landmark year for the film we thought it would be a great idea to invite everyone to come along in fancy dress” said Hilary Ranger, one of the project co-ordinators.
“The songs from the film are so well known that people of all ages will be able to join in.”
Doors open at 1.30pm and the film starts at 2pm. Tickets are £2.
You may also want to watch:
The film, which is part of the monthly screening in the village, is being shown courtesy of The People’s Health Trust and Creative Arts East.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 8 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 9 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 10 Alleged paedophile released on bail