Fancy dress singalong screening of The Sound of Music at Fenland village hall
- Credit: Archant
Sing along with the Sound of Music with a special screening of the classic film at Three Holes village hall.
The Welle Film Project is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the multi-Oscar winning Sound of Music with a singalong screening on Sunday.
“As this is such a landmark year for the film we thought it would be a great idea to invite everyone to come along in fancy dress” said Hilary Ranger, one of the project co-ordinators.
“The songs from the film are so well known that people of all ages will be able to join in.”
Doors open at 1.30pm and the film starts at 2pm. Tickets are £2.
You may also want to watch:
The film, which is part of the monthly screening in the village, is being shown courtesy of The People’s Health Trust and Creative Arts East.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 5 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 6 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Welcome relief as hairdresser back at care home
- 10 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses