Fenland artists putting on First World War art exhibition at Octavia View in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Two Fenland artists have come together to put on a month-long First World War art exhibition.
Richard Savage and Marian Savill’s joint collaboration At the Going Down of the Sun will be on display at Octavia View in Wisbech from July 1.
There will be the opportunity to meet the artists at an evening preview on Thursday, July 3 from 7pm, which will include atmospheric music and poetry reading.
A book of the images, also titled At the Going Down of the Sun, will be launched at the Imperial War Museum Duxford in November.
Mr Savage said: “Poignant and captivating, abstract and traditional art sit side by side in this fascinating, multi-faceted exploration of ordinary people doing extraordinary things in World War One.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, call Richard on 01354 696421 or e-mail email@example.com.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years