Fenland Arts to sponsor art exhibition at March Town Hall
AN art exhibition being sponsored by Fenland Arts will be held in March next month.
Finding The Artist Within will display Fred White’s works and workshops at the town hall. He has worked with people of all ages and the exhibition will display the work produced in these workshops and the ideas that inspired them.
Fred will also include a selection of his own work as an artist, teacher and model maker. The talented artist has turned recycled packaging into a 70ft long flying dragaon, recycled tin into 40ft ogres and created a Dalek from a supermarket trolley for Children in Need.
He said: “Something amazing comes from the smallest idea; you just need to see it. I can be the catalyst to spark other people’s creativity.
“Whether it’s teaching adults to work with watercolours, children to create monsters, disadvantaged teens to paint a mural, a group with disabilities to make models, the elderly to build flower pictures, it’s all art to me.”
You may also want to watch:
Admission is free to the exhibition will will be open on June 11 and 12 from 10am-4pm.
- 1 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 Rob's 'walk of thanks' for Magpas Air Ambulance
- 4 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 5 Depleted Bears fight back to earn friendly victory
- 6 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 7 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 8 Covid-19 job loss prompts Martin to launch out on his own
- 9 Plea to council to halt £6.5m crematorium plan
- 10 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash