Fenland Arts to sponsor art exhibition at March Town Hall
AN art exhibition being sponsored by Fenland Arts will be held in March next month.
Finding The Artist Within will display Fred White’s works and workshops at the town hall. He has worked with people of all ages and the exhibition will display the work produced in these workshops and the ideas that inspired them.
Fred will also include a selection of his own work as an artist, teacher and model maker. The talented artist has turned recycled packaging into a 70ft long flying dragaon, recycled tin into 40ft ogres and created a Dalek from a supermarket trolley for Children in Need.
He said: “Something amazing comes from the smallest idea; you just need to see it. I can be the catalyst to spark other people’s creativity.
“Whether it’s teaching adults to work with watercolours, children to create monsters, disadvantaged teens to paint a mural, a group with disabilities to make models, the elderly to build flower pictures, it’s all art to me.”
You may also want to watch:
Admission is free to the exhibition will will be open on June 11 and 12 from 10am-4pm.
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 4 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 7 Man sentenced for carrying knife after 'someone threatened'
- 8 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 9 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years