Fenland band ready to launch their debut single
PHOENIX Calling is a brand new band on the Cambridgeshire music scene, and is hoping to do big things in 2013.
The Fenland based band has its debut single and music video for Bring the Roof Down being released on January 11, and it will be available for free download via Facebook and Twitter.
The band is officially launching its single at The Met Lounge in Peterborough on January 18, while supporting The First and White Clouds & Gunfire, at what promised to be a great night full of talented bands!
The guys are offering readers an opportunity to own their debut single before it is officially released, all you have to do is give them a LIKE on Facebook between now and January 10, and they will contact you to send you an MP3 copy of the single, as well as a custom artwork print that is due to be used on their merchandise next year.
Phoenix Calling - made up of Chatteris brothers Dom and Benedict Greenwood, Steven Chapman from Chatteris, Jason Howard form Ramsey and Martyn Hilliam from Whittlesey - is going on tour in March with a Suffolk based band Fenrir. The band will also play the Modified National Car Show during May.
You may also want to watch:
Ben said: “Having just been on the Star FM Rock Show and BBC Introducing Radio Show to promote the single release, were are hoping to increase our audience and reach new people with our music.”
You can catch the band live on the BBC Radio Cambridgeshire Introducing Show on Jan 12.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 6 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 9 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 10 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
Tickets are available via Phoenix Calling’s Facebook page which can be found at www.facebook.com/phoenixcalling