Fenland performer Laura-Jayne Shippey starts dance school at Thomas Clarkson Academy, Wisbech
PERFORMER Laura-Jayne Shippey has decided to go it alone with her own dance school to be held at Thomas Clarkson Academy in Wisbech.
Laura-Jayne, 24, has been dancing for many years, qualifying with triple distinction in dance and musical theatre at National Diploma level. She has performed in various dance shows and musicals.
She works as a daycare assistant with children aged two to five and is a teacher for the RATzcool of Performing Arts at the Angles Theatre.
LJ’s Dance Academy starts on Monday. Sessions will be held weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Laura-Jayne said: I hope the classes will bring something new to children and adults of all ages and abilities and will include zumba, theatrecraft, ballet and street dance with plans to bring in other classes in the future.”
For more information, contact Laura-Jayne on 07557 874664 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 3 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 4 Missing woman back home
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 7 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 8 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 9 Family's questions over Covid death of beloved hospital care worker
- 10 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police