Fenland performer Laura-Jayne Shippey starts dance school at Thomas Clarkson Academy, Wisbech
PERFORMER Laura-Jayne Shippey has decided to go it alone with her own dance school to be held at Thomas Clarkson Academy in Wisbech.
Laura-Jayne, 24, has been dancing for many years, qualifying with triple distinction in dance and musical theatre at National Diploma level. She has performed in various dance shows and musicals.
She works as a daycare assistant with children aged two to five and is a teacher for the RATzcool of Performing Arts at the Angles Theatre.
LJ’s Dance Academy starts on Monday. Sessions will be held weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Laura-Jayne said: I hope the classes will bring something new to children and adults of all ages and abilities and will include zumba, theatrecraft, ballet and street dance with plans to bring in other classes in the future.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact Laura-Jayne on 07557 874664 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car