Fenland performer Laura-Jayne Shippey starts dance school at Thomas Clarkson Academy, Wisbech
PERFORMER Laura-Jayne Shippey has decided to go it alone with her own dance school to be held at Thomas Clarkson Academy in Wisbech.
Laura-Jayne, 24, has been dancing for many years, qualifying with triple distinction in dance and musical theatre at National Diploma level. She has performed in various dance shows and musicals.
She works as a daycare assistant with children aged two to five and is a teacher for the RATzcool of Performing Arts at the Angles Theatre.
LJ’s Dance Academy starts on Monday. Sessions will be held weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Laura-Jayne said: I hope the classes will bring something new to children and adults of all ages and abilities and will include zumba, theatrecraft, ballet and street dance with plans to bring in other classes in the future.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact Laura-Jayne on 07557 874664 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 5 No queue as vaccinations for 500 patients in a day begin
- 6 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 7 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 8 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 9 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager