Fenland performer Laura-Jayne Shippey starts dance school at Thomas Clarkson Academy, Wisbech
PERFORMER Laura-Jayne Shippey has decided to go it alone with her own dance school to be held at Thomas Clarkson Academy in Wisbech.
Laura-Jayne, 24, has been dancing for many years, qualifying with triple distinction in dance and musical theatre at National Diploma level. She has performed in various dance shows and musicals.
She works as a daycare assistant with children aged two to five and is a teacher for the RATzcool of Performing Arts at the Angles Theatre.
LJ’s Dance Academy starts on Monday. Sessions will be held weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Laura-Jayne said: I hope the classes will bring something new to children and adults of all ages and abilities and will include zumba, theatrecraft, ballet and street dance with plans to bring in other classes in the future.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact Laura-Jayne on 07557 874664 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 10 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police