Fenland’s stunning 12-acre Maize Maze set to open at Skylark Centre
FENLAND’S 12-acre Maize Maze will open this weekend with a buzz of excitement.
The largest Maize Maze in East Anglia, at the Skylark Country Store and Garden Centre, in Wimblington, is looking stunning ahead of its opening on Saturday.
Visitors to Skylark can follow the twisting pathways to discover the ‘Dance of the Bees’ and help out the ‘Honey Heroes’.
The maze can be searched for nectar and flowers while learning about the importance of bees to the countryside and food production.
As well as an on-site cafe, Skylark boasts a host of attractions including the giant Victory Bridge and Funyard, with go-kart track, football shootout, bale jump and tractor rides sure to delight youngsters.
You may also want to watch:
The caf� also overlooks Skylark’s animals. Pigs, pygmy goats, sheep, geese, chickens, guinea fowl and of course the much-loved Jenny the Skylark donkey and Toby the pony.
Skylark Country and Garden Centre is open every day from 9am-6pm Monday to Saturday and 10am-4pm on Sundays. For more information see the website: www.skylarkgardencentremarch.co.uk
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 3 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 4 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 7 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 8 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 9 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 10 Man sentenced for carrying knife after 'someone threatened'