Fenland’s stunning 12-acre Maize Maze set to open at Skylark Centre
FENLAND’S 12-acre Maize Maze will open this weekend with a buzz of excitement.
The largest Maize Maze in East Anglia, at the Skylark Country Store and Garden Centre, in Wimblington, is looking stunning ahead of its opening on Saturday.
Visitors to Skylark can follow the twisting pathways to discover the ‘Dance of the Bees’ and help out the ‘Honey Heroes’.
The maze can be searched for nectar and flowers while learning about the importance of bees to the countryside and food production.
As well as an on-site cafe, Skylark boasts a host of attractions including the giant Victory Bridge and Funyard, with go-kart track, football shootout, bale jump and tractor rides sure to delight youngsters.
You may also want to watch:
The caf� also overlooks Skylark’s animals. Pigs, pygmy goats, sheep, geese, chickens, guinea fowl and of course the much-loved Jenny the Skylark donkey and Toby the pony.
Skylark Country and Garden Centre is open every day from 9am-6pm Monday to Saturday and 10am-4pm on Sundays. For more information see the website: www.skylarkgardencentremarch.co.uk
- 1 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 6 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 7 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 8 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 9 'Marvellous' Lilian celebrates 103rd birthday
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled