Fenland’s stunning 12-acre Maize Maze set to open at Skylark Centre
FENLAND’S 12-acre Maize Maze will open this weekend with a buzz of excitement.
The largest Maize Maze in East Anglia, at the Skylark Country Store and Garden Centre, in Wimblington, is looking stunning ahead of its opening on Saturday.
Visitors to Skylark can follow the twisting pathways to discover the ‘Dance of the Bees’ and help out the ‘Honey Heroes’.
The maze can be searched for nectar and flowers while learning about the importance of bees to the countryside and food production.
As well as an on-site cafe, Skylark boasts a host of attractions including the giant Victory Bridge and Funyard, with go-kart track, football shootout, bale jump and tractor rides sure to delight youngsters.
You may also want to watch:
The caf� also overlooks Skylark’s animals. Pigs, pygmy goats, sheep, geese, chickens, guinea fowl and of course the much-loved Jenny the Skylark donkey and Toby the pony.
Skylark Country and Garden Centre is open every day from 9am-6pm Monday to Saturday and 10am-4pm on Sundays. For more information see the website: www.skylarkgardencentremarch.co.uk
- 1 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 2 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 3 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 4 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 5 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 6 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 7 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 10 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action