Fenland students prepare to showcase work at special photography exhibition
AN ARTISTIC interpretation of Wisbech Amateur Boxing Club will be amongst the attractions as two Fenland students show off their work at a special photography exhibition.
Natalie Mylozis, from Wisbech, and Lucy Fell, from March, will showcase their photography skills at the ‘Five by Four’ exhibition at Peterborough University next month.
The pair are two of nine students in photographic art group ‘Five by Four’, which was formed in 2009 and includes an array of different genres.
Both of them are studying for a BTEC National Diploma in Photography at Peterborough Regional College.
Miss Mylozis has been taking photographs at Wisbech Amateur Boxing Club for around two months, focusing on the positives and negatives issues around the membership of young children.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Fell’s work explores the contemporary face of the Women’s Institute, having worked with March St Mary and March Morning Women’s Institutes.
The ‘Five by Four’ exhibition will be held at the University Centre Peterborough from June 21-24. More details can be found at www.fivebyfour.org
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home