Fenland students prepare to showcase work at special photography exhibition
AN ARTISTIC interpretation of Wisbech Amateur Boxing Club will be amongst the attractions as two Fenland students show off their work at a special photography exhibition.
Natalie Mylozis, from Wisbech, and Lucy Fell, from March, will showcase their photography skills at the ‘Five by Four’ exhibition at Peterborough University next month.
The pair are two of nine students in photographic art group ‘Five by Four’, which was formed in 2009 and includes an array of different genres.
Both of them are studying for a BTEC National Diploma in Photography at Peterborough Regional College.
Miss Mylozis has been taking photographs at Wisbech Amateur Boxing Club for around two months, focusing on the positives and negatives issues around the membership of young children.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Fell’s work explores the contemporary face of the Women’s Institute, having worked with March St Mary and March Morning Women’s Institutes.
The ‘Five by Four’ exhibition will be held at the University Centre Peterborough from June 21-24. More details can be found at www.fivebyfour.org
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 4 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 5 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 8 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s