Fenland students prepare to showcase work at special photography exhibition
AN ARTISTIC interpretation of Wisbech Amateur Boxing Club will be amongst the attractions as two Fenland students show off their work at a special photography exhibition.
Natalie Mylozis, from Wisbech, and Lucy Fell, from March, will showcase their photography skills at the ‘Five by Four’ exhibition at Peterborough University next month.
The pair are two of nine students in photographic art group ‘Five by Four’, which was formed in 2009 and includes an array of different genres.
Both of them are studying for a BTEC National Diploma in Photography at Peterborough Regional College.
Miss Mylozis has been taking photographs at Wisbech Amateur Boxing Club for around two months, focusing on the positives and negatives issues around the membership of young children.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Fell’s work explores the contemporary face of the Women’s Institute, having worked with March St Mary and March Morning Women’s Institutes.
The ‘Five by Four’ exhibition will be held at the University Centre Peterborough from June 21-24. More details can be found at www.fivebyfour.org
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 7 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 10 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile