Festive fun at the Princess Theatre in Hunstanton
- Credit: Archant
Enjoy the magic of Christmas this year at the Princess Theatre, Hunstanton, with three shows to get people in the festive spirit.
There is Rudolph’s Christmas Adventure, Buddy Holly and the Cricketers and The Delta Pilots Christmas Show.
Expect all the fun and festivities that the holiday season brings when you join Rudolph and his friends for a fabulous festive show, featuring a sack full of Christmas songs, comedy, plenty of audience participation and your favourite fairytale characters live on stage.
Starring London musical theatre star Niall Rooney and kids TV performer Mike Smith and a full supporting cast, be sure not to miss the best festive fun happening this year .
Rudolph’s Christmas Adventure runs from the December 6 to January 1.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £13.50 for adults, £10.50 for children or a family ticket for £42.00.
For school performances contact the box office on 01485 532252.
- 1 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 2 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 3 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 4 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 5 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 6 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 7 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 8 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 9 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 10 Have your say on Mepal crematorium plans - but be quick
Buddy Holly and The Cricketers herald in the Yuletide festivities with Holly at Christmas, the show that is now as traditional as mulled wine and mince pies.
Holly at Christmas rarely pauses for breath and is one of the most compelling concert of its kind.
Holly’s hits, other contemporary classics and some Christmas crackers are all wrapped up in a fast furious and funny feast of entertainment to make the perfect gift for all the family.
The Buddy Holly and The Cricketers show stars some of the finest actor-musicians in the business today, with West End credits including Buddy, Lennon, Forbidden Planet and Jailhouse Rock. It was endorsed as Britain’s most popular Buddy Holly act when the boys guested on BBC One’s Saturday night live programme, The One and Only hosted by Graham Norton.
The show is on Thursday December 18 at 7.30pm.
Tickets cost £17.50, £16.50, and a restricted view £12.50.
The Delta Pilots Christmas Show sees three guitarists, each from different musical backgrounds, with a touring and recording history spanning four decades, dozens of album and artist credits, shows from Moscow to Mexico and venues including the London Palladium, Wembley Arena and The Royal Albert Hall.
Their show ranges from Clapton to Crosby, Stills and Nash. Bon Jovi to Fleetwood Mac. Pink Floyd to REM with old Rock ‘n’ Roll and Pop classics from Del Shannon, Dave Edmunds, Rod Stewart, The Eagles, Bryan Adams and many more.
Featuring special guests they can be seen on Sunday December 21 at 7.30pm.
Tickets cost £10.50.