Festive fun with music and dancing at All Saints School in March
- Credit: Archant
Music and dancing for all the family comes to All Saints School in March when there is a Christmas fayre featuring an Irish singer and a local band.
There will be a guest appearance from Tom Kennedy, an Irish singer and local singers Back Two.
Also at the veent will be arts and crafts, stalls, a tombola, a Christmas jumper competition, face painting, face painting a bottle stall and cash prizes.
Not forgetting a feast of refreshments.
The fayre is being staged by Our Lady of Good Counsel and St peter’s Church but due to a hall refurbishment they are staging the event at the County Road school.
You may also want to watch:
Funds will go towards church upkeep funds.
The event is on Saturday December 5 from 11-3pm.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 5 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 8 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 9 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 10 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council