Films War Horse and Brave to be screened by Chatteris Community Cinema
STEPHEN Spielberg’s epic adventure, War Horse, is being screened by Chatteris Community Cinema on Saturday November 10.
The film tells the story of Albert (Jeremy Irvine), who enlists to service in the First World War after his beloved horse is sold to the cavalry.
Albert’s hopeful journey takes him out of England and to the front lines, as war rages on.
War Horse is being shown at 7.30pm at the King Edward Community Centre, doors open at 6.45pm.
Earlier in the day, there is a matineeshowing of the Disney animated fantasy film Brave.
You may also want to watch:
Princess Merida defies a custom that brings chaos to her kingdom. Granted one wish, Merida must rely on her bravery and her archery skills to undo a beastly curse.
The film is being shown at 3pm, with doors open at 2.15pm.
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
Tickets cost �4 for adults and �3 for children. Booking is advisable. Reservations or enquiries may be made via the Chatteris Community Cinema FaceBook page or on 07759 049619.