Films War Horse and Brave to be screened by Chatteris Community Cinema
STEPHEN Spielberg’s epic adventure, War Horse, is being screened by Chatteris Community Cinema on Saturday November 10.
The film tells the story of Albert (Jeremy Irvine), who enlists to service in the First World War after his beloved horse is sold to the cavalry.
Albert’s hopeful journey takes him out of England and to the front lines, as war rages on.
War Horse is being shown at 7.30pm at the King Edward Community Centre, doors open at 6.45pm.
Earlier in the day, there is a matineeshowing of the Disney animated fantasy film Brave.
You may also want to watch:
Princess Merida defies a custom that brings chaos to her kingdom. Granted one wish, Merida must rely on her bravery and her archery skills to undo a beastly curse.
The film is being shown at 3pm, with doors open at 2.15pm.
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 4 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 5 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 8 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
Tickets cost �4 for adults and �3 for children. Booking is advisable. Reservations or enquiries may be made via the Chatteris Community Cinema FaceBook page or on 07759 049619.