Fine food, drink and crafts all to go on show at Wisbech Secret Garden’s Midsummer Food and Craft Fair
- Credit: Archant
The Secret Garden Touring Park is to open its doors for its third Midsummer Food and Craft Fair.
The fair attracts food and craft inspired visitors every year, and will return to the town on Saturday June 25 from 10am until 4.30pm.
A range of delectable delights will be on offer, including Mile Tree Brewery’s award-winning beers and artisan distillers the English Spirit Distillery, who will be bringing their original toffee vodka.
Saints and Sinners preserves, Laddies Ice’s, Bramblebee Farm, Deeping Fudge Company and Kura Kura Street Food will also be showcasing their finest offerings.
There will also be demonstrations from Fenland Bushcraft, blacksmith Forge Corvus and King’s Lynn & District Model Engineering Society will be on hand for train rides.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit http://www.thesecretgardentouringpark.co.uk/.
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow
- 3 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 4 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 5 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 6 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 7 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary