Fine food, drink and crafts all to go on show at Wisbech Secret Garden’s Midsummer Food and Craft Fair
- Credit: Archant
The Secret Garden Touring Park is to open its doors for its third Midsummer Food and Craft Fair.
The fair attracts food and craft inspired visitors every year, and will return to the town on Saturday June 25 from 10am until 4.30pm.
A range of delectable delights will be on offer, including Mile Tree Brewery’s award-winning beers and artisan distillers the English Spirit Distillery, who will be bringing their original toffee vodka.
Saints and Sinners preserves, Laddies Ice’s, Bramblebee Farm, Deeping Fudge Company and Kura Kura Street Food will also be showcasing their finest offerings.
There will also be demonstrations from Fenland Bushcraft, blacksmith Forge Corvus and King’s Lynn & District Model Engineering Society will be on hand for train rides.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit http://www.thesecretgardentouringpark.co.uk/.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 5 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 6 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 7 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 8 Cross party review says 39 councillors for Fenland not enough -three more needed
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family