Fine food, drink and crafts all to go on show at Wisbech Secret Garden’s Midsummer Food and Craft Fair
- Credit: Archant
The Secret Garden Touring Park is to open its doors for its third Midsummer Food and Craft Fair.
The fair attracts food and craft inspired visitors every year, and will return to the town on Saturday June 25 from 10am until 4.30pm.
A range of delectable delights will be on offer, including Mile Tree Brewery’s award-winning beers and artisan distillers the English Spirit Distillery, who will be bringing their original toffee vodka.
Saints and Sinners preserves, Laddies Ice’s, Bramblebee Farm, Deeping Fudge Company and Kura Kura Street Food will also be showcasing their finest offerings.
There will also be demonstrations from Fenland Bushcraft, blacksmith Forge Corvus and King’s Lynn & District Model Engineering Society will be on hand for train rides.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit http://www.thesecretgardentouringpark.co.uk/.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- 3 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 4 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 5 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 6 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 7 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 8 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 9 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 10 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash