Finishing touches being made for Doddington Village Show
FINISHING touches are being made to the exhibits for Doddington’s annual horticultural show, which takes place tomorrow (Saturday).
FINISHING touches are being made to the exhibits for Doddington’s annual horticultural show, which takes place on Saturday.
The show, at Doddington Village Hall, will see numerous home-grown produce on display such as fruit and vegetables, plants, cookery and preserves. There will also be adult art and children’s sections.
Class prizes will be presented by John Overvorde of Delfland Nurseries.
Doors open at 2pm, with the prizes presented at 4pm. There will be an auction at the end of the show.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is by donation, with free admission for children. Refreshments are available throughout the afternoon.
• Exhibits must be in between 6pm and 9pm today, or between 7.30am and 9.30am tomorrow. Doors close promptly at 9.30am and no entries can be accepted after that time.
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home