Finishing touches being made for Doddington Village Show
FINISHING touches are being made to the exhibits for Doddington’s annual horticultural show, which takes place tomorrow (Saturday).
FINISHING touches are being made to the exhibits for Doddington’s annual horticultural show, which takes place on Saturday.
The show, at Doddington Village Hall, will see numerous home-grown produce on display such as fruit and vegetables, plants, cookery and preserves. There will also be adult art and children’s sections.
Class prizes will be presented by John Overvorde of Delfland Nurseries.
Doors open at 2pm, with the prizes presented at 4pm. There will be an auction at the end of the show.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is by donation, with free admission for children. Refreshments are available throughout the afternoon.
• Exhibits must be in between 6pm and 9pm today, or between 7.30am and 9.30am tomorrow. Doors close promptly at 9.30am and no entries can be accepted after that time.
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 3 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 6 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 7 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit