Fly with swans, box hares or hides in reeds at WWT Welney’s new film room
- Credit: Archant
A new installation at WWT Welney Wetland Centre will allow visitors to fly with swans, hide in the reeds like a bittern or box with hares.
The film room has been made possible with a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund and the support of the Ouse Washes Landscape Partnership scheme.
Using a studio set-up complete with a green screen, you can interact with scenarios using a selection of props.
Or you can step into the shoes of Steve Backshall or Michaela Strachan and present to camera about what you are seeing.
Media production officer Adam Finch said: “It’s a fantastic way for children to engage with wildlife through technology and learn about the world around them in a new and exciting way.”
You may also want to watch:
During the summer holidays the wildlife film room will be available on Wednesdays and weekends.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list