Fly with swans, box hares or hides in reeds at WWT Welney’s new film room
- Credit: Archant
A new installation at WWT Welney Wetland Centre will allow visitors to fly with swans, hide in the reeds like a bittern or box with hares.
The film room has been made possible with a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund and the support of the Ouse Washes Landscape Partnership scheme.
Using a studio set-up complete with a green screen, you can interact with scenarios using a selection of props.
Or you can step into the shoes of Steve Backshall or Michaela Strachan and present to camera about what you are seeing.
Media production officer Adam Finch said: “It’s a fantastic way for children to engage with wildlife through technology and learn about the world around them in a new and exciting way.”
You may also want to watch:
During the summer holidays the wildlife film room will be available on Wednesdays and weekends.
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 5 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 6 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 10 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden