Fly with swans, box hares or hides in reeds at WWT Welney’s new film room
- Credit: Archant
A new installation at WWT Welney Wetland Centre will allow visitors to fly with swans, hide in the reeds like a bittern or box with hares.
The film room has been made possible with a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund and the support of the Ouse Washes Landscape Partnership scheme.
Using a studio set-up complete with a green screen, you can interact with scenarios using a selection of props.
Or you can step into the shoes of Steve Backshall or Michaela Strachan and present to camera about what you are seeing.
Media production officer Adam Finch said: “It’s a fantastic way for children to engage with wildlife through technology and learn about the world around them in a new and exciting way.”
You may also want to watch:
During the summer holidays the wildlife film room will be available on Wednesdays and weekends.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 7 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 8 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 9 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 10 ‘Boris should try to fill in the forms if he thinks they’re so simple’