Fly with swans, box hares or hides in reeds at WWT Welney’s new film room
- Credit: Archant
A new installation at WWT Welney Wetland Centre will allow visitors to fly with swans, hide in the reeds like a bittern or box with hares.
The film room has been made possible with a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund and the support of the Ouse Washes Landscape Partnership scheme.
Using a studio set-up complete with a green screen, you can interact with scenarios using a selection of props.
Or you can step into the shoes of Steve Backshall or Michaela Strachan and present to camera about what you are seeing.
Media production officer Adam Finch said: “It’s a fantastic way for children to engage with wildlife through technology and learn about the world around them in a new and exciting way.”
During the summer holidays the wildlife film room will be available on Wednesdays and weekends.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 3 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 4 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
- 7 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 8 ‘She’s always smiling’ - Connie marks 100th birthday
- 9 Last gasp equaliser saves March Town blushes on derby day
- 10 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village