Forensic mind reader Colin Cloud comes to Angles Theatre in Wisbech for first stop of autumn tour
- Credit: Archant
Forensic mind reader Colin Cloud, the runaway success of last year’s Edinburgh Fringe Festival, will begin his latest UK tour with a show in Wisbech.
He will know what you’ve had for lunch, where you’ve been that day, what you do for a living, the car you drive, even your PIN code. He’ll read you like a book.
He has left thousands of people convinced that he does have mystical skills of reading minds and influencing outcomes – and he will share these skills with an audience at the Angles Theatre, on September 4.
Cloud enjoyed a hugely successful run at the 2014 Edinburgh Festival Fringe, with 23 sold out performances and multiple five-star reviews.
He also signed a development deal with NBC Universal in the US and production on his first TV series is underway.
You may also want to watch:
This touring show combines the signature pieces from his 2014 show plus new material for this year.
You’ll understand why he’s never lost a game of poker, learn how to discover the phone number of anyone you like and recall information from the recesses of your mind.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 4 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 5 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 10 Welcome relief as hairdresser back at care home
He will also share the ability to connect with people on a deeper and more meaningful level.
• Colin Cloud is at the Angles Theatre on September 4, for the first show of a 14-date nationwide tour this autumn. The show starts at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £11, £9 concessions. The show is suitable for people aged 12 and over.
To purchase tickets, contact the Angles box office on 01945 474447.