Former Eastenders star who played Sharon Watts to perform in King’s Lynn panto
FORMER Eastenders star Letitia Dean will star in this year’s Cinderella panto at the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange over Christmas.
The actress - best remembered as Albert Square’s Sharon Watts - became a household name after appearing the popular BBC One soap for more than 15 years. She will play the role of the Fairy Godmother.
Les Miller, Corn Exchange General Manager, said: “We are delighted that Letitia will be in King’s Lynn this Christmas.
“As a seasoned panto performer she has a wealth of experience in musical theatre. 2010 was a great start for us and the audience response to the panto here at the Corn Exchange was terrific.
“With the most popular panto in place and a performer of Letitia’s calibre on board we’re looking forward to a great Christmas.”
You may also want to watch:
Last year’s Jack and the Beanstalk was the Corn Exchange’s first panto and producers, Jordan Productions, will again be behind this year’s spectacular production.
• Cinderella is at The Corn Exchange from Thursday 8 December to Tuesday 3 January 2012. Tickets are available or 01553 764864 or online at ww.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 5 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 6 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 9 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 10 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa