Free Easter Ostara Festival held at Sutton Bridge this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The Rainbow Festival’s Easter Ostara Festival is coming to Sutton Bridge this weekend – and it’s free!
‘A festival with a difference, bring the family and enjoy some wonderful fun’, say organisers.
There will be arts and crafts, dragons, fantasy and fairy wares, magical and mystical jewellery, therapies and readings, soaps and candles, glass, ceramics and sculptures.
You can also see birds of prey, have your face painted, sample ice cream, a homemade cake or a hot-filled crepe.
The festival takes place from 11am until 5pm on Saturday March 26.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.rainbowfestivals.co.uk or call 01406 259167.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 10 Welcome relief as hairdresser back at care home