Free Easter Ostara Festival held at Sutton Bridge this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The Rainbow Festival’s Easter Ostara Festival is coming to Sutton Bridge this weekend – and it’s free!
‘A festival with a difference, bring the family and enjoy some wonderful fun’, say organisers.
There will be arts and crafts, dragons, fantasy and fairy wares, magical and mystical jewellery, therapies and readings, soaps and candles, glass, ceramics and sculptures.
You can also see birds of prey, have your face painted, sample ice cream, a homemade cake or a hot-filled crepe.
The festival takes place from 11am until 5pm on Saturday March 26.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.rainbowfestivals.co.uk or call 01406 259167.
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 4 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 5 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 6 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 7 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 8 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 9 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart