Free Easter Ostara Festival held at Sutton Bridge this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The Rainbow Festival’s Easter Ostara Festival is coming to Sutton Bridge this weekend – and it’s free!
‘A festival with a difference, bring the family and enjoy some wonderful fun’, say organisers.
There will be arts and crafts, dragons, fantasy and fairy wares, magical and mystical jewellery, therapies and readings, soaps and candles, glass, ceramics and sculptures.
You can also see birds of prey, have your face painted, sample ice cream, a homemade cake or a hot-filled crepe.
The festival takes place from 11am until 5pm on Saturday March 26.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.rainbowfestivals.co.uk or call 01406 259167.
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 8 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title