Full Monty starring Gary Lucy coming to Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
The Full Monty is coming to the Cambridge Arts Theatre next month.
In 1997, a British film about six out of work Sheffield steelworkers took the world by storm.
The men decided to form a male striptease act in order to gather enough money to get somewhere else and for main character, Gaz, to be able to see his son.
Gaz declares that their show will be better than the Chippendales dancers because they will go “the full monty” — strip all the way — hence the film’s title.
Now, the multi-award-winning film has been adapted for the stage, receiving rave reviews since opening in the West End this year.
You may also want to watch:
The production stars Gary Lucy who is best known for his role as Kyle Pascoe in Footballer Wives.
He has also starred in EastEnders, The Bill and Hollyoaks.
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 4 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 5 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 8 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
The cast also includes Andrew Dunn, Louis Emerick, Rupert Hill, Martin Miller and Bobby Schofield.
The show runs from October 13-18. Monday–Saturday, 7.45pm and Saturday 2.30pm: Tickets are £15/£25/£30/£35. Thursday, 2.30pm: £15/£20/£25/£30. All tickets subject to a £2.50 booking fee.
To book call the box office at 01223 503333 or go to https://cambridgeartstheatre.purchase-tickets-online.co.uk/public/default.asp