Full Monty starring Gary Lucy coming to Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
The Full Monty is coming to the Cambridge Arts Theatre next month.
In 1997, a British film about six out of work Sheffield steelworkers took the world by storm.
The men decided to form a male striptease act in order to gather enough money to get somewhere else and for main character, Gaz, to be able to see his son.
Gaz declares that their show will be better than the Chippendales dancers because they will go “the full monty” — strip all the way — hence the film’s title.
Now, the multi-award-winning film has been adapted for the stage, receiving rave reviews since opening in the West End this year.
You may also want to watch:
The production stars Gary Lucy who is best known for his role as Kyle Pascoe in Footballer Wives.
He has also starred in EastEnders, The Bill and Hollyoaks.
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
The cast also includes Andrew Dunn, Louis Emerick, Rupert Hill, Martin Miller and Bobby Schofield.
The show runs from October 13-18. Monday–Saturday, 7.45pm and Saturday 2.30pm: Tickets are £15/£25/£30/£35. Thursday, 2.30pm: £15/£20/£25/£30. All tickets subject to a £2.50 booking fee.
To book call the box office at 01223 503333 or go to https://cambridgeartstheatre.purchase-tickets-online.co.uk/public/default.asp