Full Monty starring Gary Lucy coming to Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
The Full Monty is coming to the Cambridge Arts Theatre next month.
In 1997, a British film about six out of work Sheffield steelworkers took the world by storm.
The men decided to form a male striptease act in order to gather enough money to get somewhere else and for main character, Gaz, to be able to see his son.
Gaz declares that their show will be better than the Chippendales dancers because they will go “the full monty” — strip all the way — hence the film’s title.
Now, the multi-award-winning film has been adapted for the stage, receiving rave reviews since opening in the West End this year.
You may also want to watch:
The production stars Gary Lucy who is best known for his role as Kyle Pascoe in Footballer Wives.
He has also starred in EastEnders, The Bill and Hollyoaks.
- 1 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 2 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 3 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 MP takes a tour of school’s £14m transformation
- 8 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire
- 9 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 10 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
The cast also includes Andrew Dunn, Louis Emerick, Rupert Hill, Martin Miller and Bobby Schofield.
The show runs from October 13-18. Monday–Saturday, 7.45pm and Saturday 2.30pm: Tickets are £15/£25/£30/£35. Thursday, 2.30pm: £15/£20/£25/£30. All tickets subject to a £2.50 booking fee.
To book call the box office at 01223 503333 or go to https://cambridgeartstheatre.purchase-tickets-online.co.uk/public/default.asp