G4 set to return to Ely Cathedral for 'uplifting' annual Christmas concert
- Credit: G4
Popular vocal troupe G4 are set to return to Ely Cathedral next month for a “truly uplifting” Christmas concert.
The band, who shot to fame on the first series of The X Factor, will bring sumptuous harmonies to the idyllic setting after their 2020 dates were rescheduled due to the pandemic.
Limited tickets now remain for the new date of Tuesday, November 23 at the cathedral.
Join Jonathan, Lewis, Mike and Duncan as they recall the musical experiences of their childhoods.
Jonathan tweeted: “It’s early to be thinking about the festive season, I know.
“But if you wait, then there won’t be a seat available to join us for what is set to be a truly uplifting experience within utterly remarkable venues.”
Expect to hear timeless classics such as When a Child is Born, Silent Night and All I Want for Christmas.
- 1 Drink-drivers banned off the roads after being caught in March and Wisbech
- 2 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 3 First episode of tractor TV show features farmer in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Three brass instruments worth £20k stolen from church
- 5 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 6 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 7 Whistleblower shares story of bullying, fatigue and 'dangerous' hours at ambulance service
- 8 Cannabis, cash and knives discovered after police raids in Whittlesey
- 9 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 10 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
A spokesperson for Ely Cathedral, said: “Come and let G4's unique sound transport you into the festive spirit in a way you won't have imagined possible.”
Tickets start from £24.50 with different price ranges up to £59.50.
Covid-19 safety measures will apply, with face masks encouraged inside the building and the use of hand sanitiser stations.