Gala fun day at the RSPCA at Block Fen near Wimblington
- Credit: Archant
Take your furry friends to a family fun day at the RSPCA which is raising funds for rescue animals.
The gala day and fun dog show is on Saturday July 15 from 11am to 4pm at Block Fen, near Wimblington.
Attractions at the event are a dog scurry, Burn the Floor dance troop, stalls and cake stall.
There is music from the Rocking Ukeleles, a grand draw, games, barbecue and a chance to view the animals looking for forever homes.
RSPCA Block Fen Animal Centre was built in 2003 on around 70 acres.
You may also want to watch:
It has room for 63 dogs, 72 cats, 32 rabbits and other poultry and farm animals.
The centre is open to the public six days a week, closed on Wednesdays. The reception and pet shop is open from 9am to 4pm and animal viewing is 11am to 3.30pm.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 3 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 6 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 7 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 8 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 9 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 10 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
A spokesman said: “We rely on the help of a loyal band of volunteers who do a fantastic job in helping us keep the centre running.”