Gala fun day at the RSPCA at Block Fen near Wimblington
- Credit: Archant
Take your furry friends to a family fun day at the RSPCA which is raising funds for rescue animals.
The gala day and fun dog show is on Saturday July 15 from 11am to 4pm at Block Fen, near Wimblington.
Attractions at the event are a dog scurry, Burn the Floor dance troop, stalls and cake stall.
There is music from the Rocking Ukeleles, a grand draw, games, barbecue and a chance to view the animals looking for forever homes.
RSPCA Block Fen Animal Centre was built in 2003 on around 70 acres.
You may also want to watch:
It has room for 63 dogs, 72 cats, 32 rabbits and other poultry and farm animals.
The centre is open to the public six days a week, closed on Wednesdays. The reception and pet shop is open from 9am to 4pm and animal viewing is 11am to 3.30pm.
- 1 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 2 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 3 Cannabis worth over £656,000 uncovered in Fen village
- 4 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 5 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 6 Fire crews and RSPCA rescue foal in danger of drowning
- 7 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 8 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 9 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 10 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
A spokesman said: “We rely on the help of a loyal band of volunteers who do a fantastic job in helping us keep the centre running.”