Gala fun day at the RSPCA at Block Fen near Wimblington
- Credit: Archant
Take your furry friends to a family fun day at the RSPCA which is raising funds for rescue animals.
The gala day and fun dog show is on Saturday July 15 from 11am to 4pm at Block Fen, near Wimblington.
Attractions at the event are a dog scurry, Burn the Floor dance troop, stalls and cake stall.
There is music from the Rocking Ukeleles, a grand draw, games, barbecue and a chance to view the animals looking for forever homes.
RSPCA Block Fen Animal Centre was built in 2003 on around 70 acres.
You may also want to watch:
It has room for 63 dogs, 72 cats, 32 rabbits and other poultry and farm animals.
The centre is open to the public six days a week, closed on Wednesdays. The reception and pet shop is open from 9am to 4pm and animal viewing is 11am to 3.30pm.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 6 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 10 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
A spokesman said: “We rely on the help of a loyal band of volunteers who do a fantastic job in helping us keep the centre running.”