GALLERIES: Final rehearsals for Vera Frances School of Dance’s panto - tickets still available for shows
TICKETS are still available for the Vera Frances School of Dance’s first show for four years, which takes to the stage later this week.
A Winter’s Tale: The Wicked Snowman is the first show at Neale-Wade Community College, in March, since the first phase of the school’s transformation was completed as part of the Building Schools for the Future initiative.
The early panto includes children as young as four in its cast performing alongside adults.
The story follows four children who find an old snowman and enter it into a competition as their creation. However, an evil spirit inside the snowman rears its head and causes havoc.
Greek gods, a Genie and the Seven Dwarfs also make an appearance in the show.
You may also want to watch:
After weeks of rehearsals the show opens on Thursday, with performances also taking place on Friday and Saturday. All performances start at 7pm.
Tickets for raised seating costs �10 per adult (�9 concessions/children under 16). Flat seating tickets are �9 per adult (�8 concessions/children under 16). All proceeds will go to the RSPCA’s Block Fen Animal Shelter, near Wimblington.
- 1 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 6 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 7 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 8 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 9 'Marvellous' Lilian celebrates 103rd birthday
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
To book tickets call 01945 860289 or speak to a member of the school. They will also be available on the door.
For more information about the school visit website www.theverafrancesschoolofdance.co.uk