GALLERY: All the action from today’s raft race mark the start of gala weekend for Outwell
- Credit: Archant
Gala fever got under way in Outwell today with events this weekend including a raft race, It’s a Knockout competition and family entertainment.
The event, organised by Outwell Village Hall Committee, kicked off ith a raft race on the Basin, starting at the Crown Lodge Hotel at 1pm. Teams of four for adults and six for juniors wereinvited to enter the raft race.
On Sunday there will be a fun day at the village playing field from noon-5pm with an It’s a Knockout style competition for adult and junior teams.
There will also be sideshows, games and craft stalls, car boot stalls, bouncy castles, a barbecue and licensed bar.
Entry for the It’s a Knockout competitions is free, as is admission to the fun day.
You may also want to watch:
Inquiries visit www.outwellvillage.co.uk or contact Paul on 07977 946640 or 01945 772991.
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 6 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit