GALLERY: Bob Dylan’s paintings on display at Castle Fine Art Cambridge gallery
- Credit: Archant
A collection of Bob Dylan’s paintings are on display at a Cambridge gallery.
Dylan’s The Drawn Blank Series, based on drawings made by Dylan while on the road from 1989 to 1992, take pride of place at Castle Fine Art in the Grand Arcade.
Eight limited edition graphics from the series, which was first released in 2008, will be unveiled.
Anna Bligh, Castle Galleries, Cambridge’s gallery manager, said: “It is an honour to have The Drawn Blank Series 2014 on display at Castle Galleries, Cambridge.
“Bob Dylan is notably one of the most influential icons of our time. The way in which he uses colour is incomparable to any other artist.
You may also want to watch:
“He instantly breathes emotion and feeling into a painting, similar to how he can sing a song in a different style and change how the listener interprets it. We can’t wait to share this new collection with the area.”
Only 295 limited edition graphics of each painting have been created - and each of the works are certificated and personally signed by Bob Dylan. The prints are priced from £1,750.
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 3 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 6 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 7 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
The Drawn Blank Series 2014 is now on sale at Castle Galleries, Cambridge. For more information call 01223 307 402 or visit www.castlegalleries.com.