George Egg the headline act for Funhouse Comedy Club’s return to Whittlesey
FUNHOUSE Comedy Club returns to The Falcon Hotel, Whittlesey, on Friday for another fun-filled night of laughter.
Headlining the night is the hugely entertaining George Egg.
Wildly brandishing the world’s second largest briefcase containing a battery of ridiculous props, George bounds onto the stage to perform one of the most original, interesting, innovative, and sweetly whimsical comedy performances you are ever likely to see.
Support comes from Shazia Mirza, an international award-winning comedian and columnist for the Guardian Weekend magazine who has also guested on Have I Got News For You?
Shazia’s distinctive act combines a deadpan delivery with observation on her world; her laconic one-liners represent something quite unique in modern comedy.
You may also want to watch:
Completing the line-up will be the adaptable and vivacious Spiky Mike with his punchy gags and amusing tales.
Compere for the night is Ben Murray.
- 1 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 6 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 7 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 8 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 9 'Marvellous' Lilian celebrates 103rd birthday
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
Doors open at 7.30pm, with the show beginning at 8.30pm. Tickets cost �10 in advance and can be booked by visiting www.funhousecomedy.co.uk