George Egg the headline act for Funhouse Comedy Club’s return to Whittlesey
FUNHOUSE Comedy Club returns to The Falcon Hotel, Whittlesey, on Friday for another fun-filled night of laughter.
Headlining the night is the hugely entertaining George Egg.
Wildly brandishing the world’s second largest briefcase containing a battery of ridiculous props, George bounds onto the stage to perform one of the most original, interesting, innovative, and sweetly whimsical comedy performances you are ever likely to see.
Support comes from Shazia Mirza, an international award-winning comedian and columnist for the Guardian Weekend magazine who has also guested on Have I Got News For You?
Shazia’s distinctive act combines a deadpan delivery with observation on her world; her laconic one-liners represent something quite unique in modern comedy.
You may also want to watch:
Completing the line-up will be the adaptable and vivacious Spiky Mike with his punchy gags and amusing tales.
Compere for the night is Ben Murray.
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 3 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 6 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 7 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
Doors open at 7.30pm, with the show beginning at 8.30pm. Tickets cost �10 in advance and can be booked by visiting www.funhousecomedy.co.uk