George Egg the headline act for Funhouse Comedy Club’s return to Whittlesey
FUNHOUSE Comedy Club returns to The Falcon Hotel, Whittlesey, on Friday for another fun-filled night of laughter.
Headlining the night is the hugely entertaining George Egg.
Wildly brandishing the world’s second largest briefcase containing a battery of ridiculous props, George bounds onto the stage to perform one of the most original, interesting, innovative, and sweetly whimsical comedy performances you are ever likely to see.
Support comes from Shazia Mirza, an international award-winning comedian and columnist for the Guardian Weekend magazine who has also guested on Have I Got News For You?
Shazia’s distinctive act combines a deadpan delivery with observation on her world; her laconic one-liners represent something quite unique in modern comedy.
Completing the line-up will be the adaptable and vivacious Spiky Mike with his punchy gags and amusing tales.
Compere for the night is Ben Murray.
- 1 Village shop hit by ram raiders
- 2 F1 fan Magdalena bids to land 'once in a lifetime' chance
- 3 Motorcyclist in serious condition after A142 tractor crash
- 4 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 5 Second river crash in a week as driver escapes injury
- 6 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 7 Teenager was ‘acting in self-defence’ when stamping on boy’s head
- 8 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 9 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 10 Sex offender who 'wiped internet history' jailed for breaching court orders
Doors open at 7.30pm, with the show beginning at 8.30pm. Tickets cost �10 in advance and can be booked by visiting www.funhousecomedy.co.uk