George Egg the headline act for Funhouse Comedy Club’s return to Whittlesey
FUNHOUSE Comedy Club returns to The Falcon Hotel, Whittlesey, on Friday for another fun-filled night of laughter.
Headlining the night is the hugely entertaining George Egg.
Wildly brandishing the world’s second largest briefcase containing a battery of ridiculous props, George bounds onto the stage to perform one of the most original, interesting, innovative, and sweetly whimsical comedy performances you are ever likely to see.
Support comes from Shazia Mirza, an international award-winning comedian and columnist for the Guardian Weekend magazine who has also guested on Have I Got News For You?
Shazia’s distinctive act combines a deadpan delivery with observation on her world; her laconic one-liners represent something quite unique in modern comedy.
You may also want to watch:
Completing the line-up will be the adaptable and vivacious Spiky Mike with his punchy gags and amusing tales.
Compere for the night is Ben Murray.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 6 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Alcohol licence objections over noise and disturbance concerns
- 9 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road
Doors open at 7.30pm, with the show beginning at 8.30pm. Tickets cost �10 in advance and can be booked by visiting www.funhousecomedy.co.uk