Get antlers and noses ready for Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust’s Rudolph Run
- Credit: Archant
Fund-raisers will sport antlers and red noses for the second annual Rudolph Run.
The event, which will support Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust, takes place on December 7 around the grounds of Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge.
The event is open to all including runners, joggers, walkers and those with pushchairs. They can take part in a 3km or 5km run.
Money raised will support patients in Addenbrooke’s and the Rosie Hospital, or it can be allocated to a ward, clinic or department that holds a special meaning.
Additional entertainment on the day will include live music, face painting, a vintage car and craft stalls.
You may also want to watch:
To take part, visit www.act4addenbrookes.org.uk/RudolphRun or call 01223 349805. A registration fee of £10 per adult or £5 per child (aged 5–15) applies, which includes an event pack, runner number, goody bag, festive reindeer antlers and flashing red nose.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris