Get antlers and noses ready for Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust’s Rudolph Run
- Credit: Archant
Fund-raisers will sport antlers and red noses for the second annual Rudolph Run.
The event, which will support Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust, takes place on December 7 around the grounds of Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge.
The event is open to all including runners, joggers, walkers and those with pushchairs. They can take part in a 3km or 5km run.
Money raised will support patients in Addenbrooke’s and the Rosie Hospital, or it can be allocated to a ward, clinic or department that holds a special meaning.
Additional entertainment on the day will include live music, face painting, a vintage car and craft stalls.
You may also want to watch:
To take part, visit www.act4addenbrookes.org.uk/RudolphRun or call 01223 349805. A registration fee of £10 per adult or £5 per child (aged 5–15) applies, which includes an event pack, runner number, goody bag, festive reindeer antlers and flashing red nose.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 6 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Alcohol licence objections over noise and disturbance concerns
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road