Get antlers and noses ready for Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust’s Rudolph Run
- Credit: Archant
Fund-raisers will sport antlers and red noses for the second annual Rudolph Run.
The event, which will support Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust, takes place on December 7 around the grounds of Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge.
The event is open to all including runners, joggers, walkers and those with pushchairs. They can take part in a 3km or 5km run.
Money raised will support patients in Addenbrooke’s and the Rosie Hospital, or it can be allocated to a ward, clinic or department that holds a special meaning.
Additional entertainment on the day will include live music, face painting, a vintage car and craft stalls.
You may also want to watch:
To take part, visit www.act4addenbrookes.org.uk/RudolphRun or call 01223 349805. A registration fee of £10 per adult or £5 per child (aged 5–15) applies, which includes an event pack, runner number, goody bag, festive reindeer antlers and flashing red nose.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car