Get crafty for a festival at St Peter’s Church, March
- Credit: Archant
Crafty people are being called on to enter their work into a festival celebrating their skill for the St Peter’s Church craft fair in March.
The festival is on September 12 and 13 and anybody is welcome to showcase their handmade craft items be it children’s models, cross-stitched pictures, knitted animals, papier mache, airfix, matchstick creations, photography, sequin art or wood craft.
There are still stalls available for the craft fair for anyone interested in selling items.
This year the fair is being extended to run on two days - cost for a stall is £15 a table/board or £10 for a small table.
There will be refreshments throughout the festival and also live music.
The festival runs on Friday September 12 and Saturday 13 from 10– 5pm.
If you would like to exhibit something you have made please contact Beth Letts at St Peter’s Church, High Street, March or email details to email@example.com
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 3 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 4 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 5 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 6 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 7 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 8 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 9 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall