Get crafty for a festival at St Peter’s Church, March
- Credit: Archant
Crafty people are being called on to enter their work into a festival celebrating their skill for the St Peter’s Church craft fair in March.
The festival is on September 12 and 13 and anybody is welcome to showcase their handmade craft items be it children’s models, cross-stitched pictures, knitted animals, papier mache, airfix, matchstick creations, photography, sequin art or wood craft.
There are still stalls available for the craft fair for anyone interested in selling items.
This year the fair is being extended to run on two days - cost for a stall is £15 a table/board or £10 for a small table.
There will be refreshments throughout the festival and also live music.
You may also want to watch:
The festival runs on Friday September 12 and Saturday 13 from 10– 5pm.
If you would like to exhibit something you have made please contact Beth Letts at St Peter’s Church, High Street, March or email details to email@example.com
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash