Get crafty for a festival at St Peter’s Church, March
- Credit: Archant
Crafty people are being called on to enter their work into a festival celebrating their skill for the St Peter’s Church craft fair in March.
The festival is on September 12 and 13 and anybody is welcome to showcase their handmade craft items be it children’s models, cross-stitched pictures, knitted animals, papier mache, airfix, matchstick creations, photography, sequin art or wood craft.
There are still stalls available for the craft fair for anyone interested in selling items.
This year the fair is being extended to run on two days - cost for a stall is £15 a table/board or £10 for a small table.
There will be refreshments throughout the festival and also live music.
You may also want to watch:
The festival runs on Friday September 12 and Saturday 13 from 10– 5pm.
If you would like to exhibit something you have made please contact Beth Letts at St Peter’s Church, High Street, March or email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton