Get crafty for a festival at St Peter’s Church, March
- Credit: Archant
Crafty people are being called on to enter their work into a festival celebrating their skill for the St Peter’s Church craft fair in March.
The festival is on September 12 and 13 and anybody is welcome to showcase their handmade craft items be it children’s models, cross-stitched pictures, knitted animals, papier mache, airfix, matchstick creations, photography, sequin art or wood craft.
There are still stalls available for the craft fair for anyone interested in selling items.
This year the fair is being extended to run on two days - cost for a stall is £15 a table/board or £10 for a small table.
There will be refreshments throughout the festival and also live music.
You may also want to watch:
The festival runs on Friday September 12 and Saturday 13 from 10– 5pm.
If you would like to exhibit something you have made please contact Beth Letts at St Peter’s Church, High Street, March or email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack