Get ready to rock ‘n’ roll in the gardens of Peckover House - whatever the weather
COME rain or shine, Peckover House will stage an open air concert next weekend when the popular Eddie Seale’s Band will rock and roll in the National Trust garden.
At this popular annual outdoor event, the band will perform a selection of well-loved music, from swing to rock and roll, while the audience picnic on the lawn of the Wisbech house.
The band, which was founded in 1997, is made up mainly of professional and semi-professional musicians from across Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire.
A spokesman said: “Whatever the weather, the show will go on, so umbrellas, a chair and warm clothing are essentials to pack with the picnic!”
The gates will open at 6.45pm for a 7.30pm start. Advance tickets are available from Peckover House on 01945 583463, priced at �13 for adults and �8 for children.
Subject to availability, tickets will also be available on the night, costing �15 for adults and �10 for children.
- 1 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 4 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 7 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 8 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 9 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 10 Primary school plans for new town take step forward