Get ready to rock ‘n’ roll in the gardens of Peckover House - whatever the weather
COME rain or shine, Peckover House will stage an open air concert next weekend when the popular Eddie Seale’s Band will rock and roll in the National Trust garden.
At this popular annual outdoor event, the band will perform a selection of well-loved music, from swing to rock and roll, while the audience picnic on the lawn of the Wisbech house.
The band, which was founded in 1997, is made up mainly of professional and semi-professional musicians from across Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire.
A spokesman said: “Whatever the weather, the show will go on, so umbrellas, a chair and warm clothing are essentials to pack with the picnic!”
The gates will open at 6.45pm for a 7.30pm start. Advance tickets are available from Peckover House on 01945 583463, priced at �13 for adults and �8 for children.
You may also want to watch:
Subject to availability, tickets will also be available on the night, costing �15 for adults and �10 for children.
- 1 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 2 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 3 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 4 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 5 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 6 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 7 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 10 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action