Get your entries in for St Mary’s Church Whittlesey’s annual art exhibition
ENTRY has opened for a Fenland church’s annual art exhibition.
All forms of visual art will be on display at St Mary’s Church in Whittlesey including photographs and three-dimensional art such as pottery and sculpture.
Shirley Wright, secretary of the Friends of St Mary’s Church which organises the exhibition, said: “Last year’s exhibition was a great success. We were fortunate to welcome 90 artists and sold 32 of 400 exhibits over the course of a busy, friendly weekend. We made a profit of �1,630.”
Closing date for entries is March 21.
Entry forms can be obtained by Mrs Wright by calling 01733 203279 or downloaded from the Friends of St Mary’s Church website, www.friendsofstmary.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition, which runs from April 20-22, will be open from 10am-5pm all three days. Admission is �2 for adults and free for children under 16.
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 3 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 4 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 5 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 8 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart