Get your entries in for St Mary’s Church Whittlesey’s annual art exhibition
ENTRY has opened for a Fenland church’s annual art exhibition.
All forms of visual art will be on display at St Mary’s Church in Whittlesey including photographs and three-dimensional art such as pottery and sculpture.
Shirley Wright, secretary of the Friends of St Mary’s Church which organises the exhibition, said: “Last year’s exhibition was a great success. We were fortunate to welcome 90 artists and sold 32 of 400 exhibits over the course of a busy, friendly weekend. We made a profit of �1,630.”
Closing date for entries is March 21.
Entry forms can be obtained by Mrs Wright by calling 01733 203279 or downloaded from the Friends of St Mary’s Church website, www.friendsofstmary.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition, which runs from April 20-22, will be open from 10am-5pm all three days. Admission is �2 for adults and free for children under 16.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 7 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 8 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 9 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'