Glam rock comes to Georges at March
- Credit: Archant
A tribute band visits Georges when Phil Murray’s Diamond Dogz come to March.
The band is heralded as one of the best glam rock and Bowie tribute acts.
Manager Nigel Marsh said: “Sometimes you witness an act appearing in a pub who are just head and shoulders above other performers and Phil Murray’s Diamond Dogz are just such a band and the kind of act fans will happily travel miles to see.
“This rock trio simply ooze class and professionalism from the outset.”
Although they are often billed as a Bowie tribute act, they also take on other glam rock hits from the sensational seventies through Bowie’s memorable material.
You may also want to watch:
They can be seen on Saturday June 6 at 9pm.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 7 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 10 Drink-driver blows over four times legal limit after ‘booze and cruise’