Glam rock comes to Georges at March
- Credit: Archant
A tribute band visits Georges when Phil Murray’s Diamond Dogz come to March.
The band is heralded as one of the best glam rock and Bowie tribute acts.
Manager Nigel Marsh said: “Sometimes you witness an act appearing in a pub who are just head and shoulders above other performers and Phil Murray’s Diamond Dogz are just such a band and the kind of act fans will happily travel miles to see.
“This rock trio simply ooze class and professionalism from the outset.”
Although they are often billed as a Bowie tribute act, they also take on other glam rock hits from the sensational seventies through Bowie’s memorable material.
You may also want to watch:
They can be seen on Saturday June 6 at 9pm.
- 1 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 2 All roads reopened after gas leaks cause day of disruption
- 3 30 firefighters tackle A14 lorry blaze
- 4 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 5 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 6 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 7 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 8 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 9 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 10 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell