Glamour, comedy and sounds of the 60s at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
A MALE glamour show, some deadpan humour and the sizzling sound of the 60s are all on offer at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange this month.
The glamourous Dreamboys will put on a two-hour show with something for everyone on May 23, with some high energy dance routines, stunts and acrobatics, along with some steamy action.
Their Fit and Famous show is suitable only for over 18s, and is an action packed night of music, muscle, magic and mayhem. Tickets cost £23.50.
On May 15, comedian Rich Hall brings his grouchy deadpan style to the Corn Exchange. The star of the critically acclaimed BBC 4 documentaries , Rich Hall’s Continental Drifters, and Rich Hall’s Dirty South, and a guest of the BBC’s Have I got News For You and Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Rich’s style has established him as a master of absurdist irony and king of rapid-fire wit. Tickets for the show that starts at 8pm cost £15, plus a £2 booking fee.
The iconic sound of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons is recreated in the feel good concert Big Girls Don’t Cry, featuring the East Coast Boys on Friday May 17.
The show is guaranteed to have you dancing in the aisles, featuring many hits from both sides of the Atlantic, including Sherry, Grease is the Word, Silence is Golden, and Oh What a Night. The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets are priced at £18.50, and £17 for concessions.
To book any of the shows, call the box office on 01553 764864.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 3 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 4 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 5 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 6 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 7 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 8 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 9 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns