Go back in time with March 1940s event
MARCH will take another step back into the 1940s with a dance and supper later this month.
Luna Nightingale will sing people’s favourite wartime songs at the event at the GER Club, in Robingoodfellows Lane, on Saturday, October 20.
DJ Woody will also play some of the music of the 40s while people will also be able to tuck into authentic 40s catering including corn beef hash, shepherds pie and cauliflower cheese all served with crusty bread.
A raffle will be held in aid of the East Anglian Air Ambulance, whereas military and civilian re-enactors will be present along with old vehicles and vintage clothing stalls.
The event follows a charity ‘March into the 1940s’ dance held earlier this year.
1940s dress is, naturally, encouraged.
Tickets for the event cost �12. For more information contact Donna on 07876 264613 or email email@example.com
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 6 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 7 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 8 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Man who died in St Neots crash is named