Go back in time with March 1940s event
MARCH will take another step back into the 1940s with a dance and supper later this month.
Luna Nightingale will sing people’s favourite wartime songs at the event at the GER Club, in Robingoodfellows Lane, on Saturday, October 20.
DJ Woody will also play some of the music of the 40s while people will also be able to tuck into authentic 40s catering including corn beef hash, shepherds pie and cauliflower cheese all served with crusty bread.
A raffle will be held in aid of the East Anglian Air Ambulance, whereas military and civilian re-enactors will be present along with old vehicles and vintage clothing stalls.
The event follows a charity ‘March into the 1940s’ dance held earlier this year.
You may also want to watch:
1940s dress is, naturally, encouraged.
Tickets for the event cost �12. For more information contact Donna on 07876 264613 or email email@example.com
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 8 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 9 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 10 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park