Go back in time with March 1940s event
MARCH will take another step back into the 1940s with a dance and supper later this month.
Luna Nightingale will sing people’s favourite wartime songs at the event at the GER Club, in Robingoodfellows Lane, on Saturday, October 20.
DJ Woody will also play some of the music of the 40s while people will also be able to tuck into authentic 40s catering including corn beef hash, shepherds pie and cauliflower cheese all served with crusty bread.
A raffle will be held in aid of the East Anglian Air Ambulance, whereas military and civilian re-enactors will be present along with old vehicles and vintage clothing stalls.
The event follows a charity ‘March into the 1940s’ dance held earlier this year.
You may also want to watch:
1940s dress is, naturally, encouraged.
Tickets for the event cost �12. For more information contact Donna on 07876 264613 or email email@example.com
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list