Arts centre gets £25,000 post-Covid lifeline
- Credit: HADDENHAM ARTS CENTRE
Haddenham Arts Centre is to receive £25,000 from the third round of the Government’s Culture Recovery Fund.
The team say that, over the coming months, this funding will help them to support artists and makers and make their events even more accessible to local people.
Caroline Cawley, arts centre manager, said: "We are happy to receive this funding and are very grateful to Arts Council England and DCMS who have continued to support our ongoing recovery.
"We recognise that the past year has been difficult for so many small businesses and charities so we've been so happy to welcome back visitors to our community arts centre.
"Keep a look out for the range of community events and collaborations we'll be offering this Christmas and into the new year.
"We've just announced our Christmas Kindness Cabin working with Re-Imagine."
Haddenham Arts Centre is among 925 recipients to benefit from the latest round of awards from the Culture Recovery Fund.
- 1 56-bed care home backers revise access proposals
- 2 Farmer wins appeal to convert derelict barn into a house
- 3 Council to spend a penny or two from £8.4m 'pot' on new loos
- 4 Seven places where £4.9m road maintenance has been approved
- 5 Jail for paedophile who photographed abuse
- 6 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 7 Knife attack man hid over £3,500 of drugs at mum's home
- 8 Footballer, Harry, hoping for future in professional football
- 9 Depleted villagers battle on in courageous defeat
- 10 MP pops in our company that won 4 year battle to expand
For more information, visit www.haddenhamartscentre.org.uk