Half-term packed with activities at Sacrewell Farm, Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
Pull on your wellies and join in some activities in the great outdoors this half-term at Sacrewell Farm, near Peterborough.
Winter fun events will take place every day over half term, with one-off events also included in the line-up.
On February 17, enjoy a flipping good time at Sacrewell’s pancake day. Take part in a relay, collect ingredients in a pancake trail to learn how to make a batter, have a go at flipping a pancake and, of course, cover one in your favourite toppings and devour it in the café.
On the evening of 21 February, look to the skies with Sacrewell and Peterborough Astronomical Society at its annual star party from 5.30–9pm.
There will also be a projector display, taking you on a tour of the universe and talks on some of the most exciting advances in astronomical sciences.
You may also want to watch:
Marketing executive Megan Allen said: “As a local charity dedicated to agricultural education we think it’s vitally important to get out in the fresh air at all times of the year.
“There’s lots to see, do and be learned during the winter months – from tackling one of our farmland ramble routes to learning how to look after wildlife in the winter.”
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 4 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 9 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 10 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
Sacrewell is open from 9.30am-5pm every day from tomorrow (Saturday). For more information, visit Sacrewell.org.uk