Half-term packed with activities at Sacrewell Farm, Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
Pull on your wellies and join in some activities in the great outdoors this half-term at Sacrewell Farm, near Peterborough.
Winter fun events will take place every day over half term, with one-off events also included in the line-up.
On February 17, enjoy a flipping good time at Sacrewell’s pancake day. Take part in a relay, collect ingredients in a pancake trail to learn how to make a batter, have a go at flipping a pancake and, of course, cover one in your favourite toppings and devour it in the café.
On the evening of 21 February, look to the skies with Sacrewell and Peterborough Astronomical Society at its annual star party from 5.30–9pm.
There will also be a projector display, taking you on a tour of the universe and talks on some of the most exciting advances in astronomical sciences.
You may also want to watch:
Marketing executive Megan Allen said: “As a local charity dedicated to agricultural education we think it’s vitally important to get out in the fresh air at all times of the year.
“There’s lots to see, do and be learned during the winter months – from tackling one of our farmland ramble routes to learning how to look after wildlife in the winter.”
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 3 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 6 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 7 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 10 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school
Sacrewell is open from 9.30am-5pm every day from tomorrow (Saturday). For more information, visit Sacrewell.org.uk