Half-term packed with activities at Sacrewell Farm, Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
Pull on your wellies and join in some activities in the great outdoors this half-term at Sacrewell Farm, near Peterborough.
Winter fun events will take place every day over half term, with one-off events also included in the line-up.
On February 17, enjoy a flipping good time at Sacrewell’s pancake day. Take part in a relay, collect ingredients in a pancake trail to learn how to make a batter, have a go at flipping a pancake and, of course, cover one in your favourite toppings and devour it in the café.
On the evening of 21 February, look to the skies with Sacrewell and Peterborough Astronomical Society at its annual star party from 5.30–9pm.
There will also be a projector display, taking you on a tour of the universe and talks on some of the most exciting advances in astronomical sciences.
You may also want to watch:
Marketing executive Megan Allen said: “As a local charity dedicated to agricultural education we think it’s vitally important to get out in the fresh air at all times of the year.
“There’s lots to see, do and be learned during the winter months – from tackling one of our farmland ramble routes to learning how to look after wildlife in the winter.”
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 5 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
Sacrewell is open from 9.30am-5pm every day from tomorrow (Saturday). For more information, visit Sacrewell.org.uk