Hark the Herald: Traditional carols and seasonal music at Ely Cathedral
Hark the Herald is an evening of traditional carols and seasonal music, performed by Ely Cathedral choirs on Saturday evening.
This festive and uplifting evening will be a real Christmas treat, in the magical setting of the Ship of the Fens, with its twinkling lights and fabulous Christmas tree.
Among the favourite carols to be sung will be Hark the Herald, O come all ye faithful, and The Holly and the Ivy.
The soaring voices of the cathedral choirs, accompanied by the City of Cambridge Brass Band, will provide a very special Christmas evening for all the family.
For the cost of an additional �15, tickets are available for a reception in the Lady Chapel, with champagne and seasonal canapes. Spaces for that event are limited.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the carol concert cost from �20 to �7, call the box office on 01353 660349.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 3 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 4 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 5 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- 6 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 7 People power brings about changes to £800,000 roundabout scheme
- 8 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 9 Man jailed for trying to arrange sexual abuse of girls and woman
- 10 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine