Hark the Herald: Traditional carols and seasonal music at Ely Cathedral
Hark the Herald is an evening of traditional carols and seasonal music, performed by Ely Cathedral choirs on Saturday evening.
This festive and uplifting evening will be a real Christmas treat, in the magical setting of the Ship of the Fens, with its twinkling lights and fabulous Christmas tree.
Among the favourite carols to be sung will be Hark the Herald, O come all ye faithful, and The Holly and the Ivy.
The soaring voices of the cathedral choirs, accompanied by the City of Cambridge Brass Band, will provide a very special Christmas evening for all the family.
For the cost of an additional �15, tickets are available for a reception in the Lady Chapel, with champagne and seasonal canapes. Spaces for that event are limited.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the carol concert cost from �20 to �7, call the box office on 01353 660349.
- 1 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 6 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 7 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 8 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 9 'Marvellous' Lilian celebrates 103rd birthday
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled