Hark the Herald: Traditional carols and seasonal music at Ely Cathedral
Hark the Herald is an evening of traditional carols and seasonal music, performed by Ely Cathedral choirs on Saturday evening.
This festive and uplifting evening will be a real Christmas treat, in the magical setting of the Ship of the Fens, with its twinkling lights and fabulous Christmas tree.
Among the favourite carols to be sung will be Hark the Herald, O come all ye faithful, and The Holly and the Ivy.
The soaring voices of the cathedral choirs, accompanied by the City of Cambridge Brass Band, will provide a very special Christmas evening for all the family.
For the cost of an additional �15, tickets are available for a reception in the Lady Chapel, with champagne and seasonal canapes. Spaces for that event are limited.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the carol concert cost from �20 to �7, call the box office on 01353 660349.
- 1 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 2 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 3 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 4 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 5 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 6 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 7 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 8 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 9 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 10 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action