Hit food festival returns for tasty two-day event
- Credit: Archant
Proving a success at its debut event last year, the Sandringham Food & Drink Festival is back, promising two days jam-packed with food, more food, and plenty of music.
Running August 6 and 7, the weekend will feature live demonstrations with a Chefs on Stage area, a Food Theatre Stage for more culinary tips and tricks, and even a Food Roadshow.
A host of national and regional chefs including Theo Randall, Daniel Clifford, Holly Bell, and MasterChef judge John Torode will share their cooking
secrets, with visitors relaxing in the Piazza area in between sessions.
Authentic India, Camp Halloumi, Citron Press, and Flavours of Africa will all be available for guests to sample tastes from across the globe, as well as churros, chocolate and champagne.
You may also want to watch:
Families can tuck into even more food and drink at the site’s food halls, with cheese seller Nibble Nose, Supreme Sausage Company and Celtic Spirit all booked for the event.
On the smaller Food Roadshow stage, chef Na Hansell and baker Linda Hewitt will hold live demonstrations, including creators pop-up seafood restaurant hosts, The Crabstock Boys.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
Music and crafts are also on the agenda, with visitors able to enjoy jazz and folk music while browsing the work of glass blowers, blacksmiths and even having a go at pot throwing.
The weekend will take place at the Sandringham Estate, near Kings Lynn, and is open from 10am to 6pm daily.
Car parking is free, and tickets are £8 for adults, £7 for over 65s and £3 for children.
For more, visit sandringhamfoodfestival.co.uk or call 01283 820 548.