Horsefair Shopping Centre’s Easter fun day guarantees eggs-citement for all the family
- Credit: Archant
There will be fun for all the family at the Horsefair Shopping Centre next Wednesday at its annual Easter fun day.
The Wisbech centre’s event will run from 10am-2pm, with Uncle Mick’s magical Punch and Judy show entertaining shoppers at 11am and 1pm.
Alongside many stalls and attractions, children will be able to able to climb Spider Mountain for free and take part in a free Easter egg hunt, with prizes for every child who can identify all of the eggs hidden in shop windows throughout the Horsefair.
The shopping centre will also run a decorated hard-boiled egg competition which will be free to enter. The child who arrives at the centre with the best decorated hard-boiled egg will win a children’s Easter hamper.
Centre manager Kevin Smith said: “We have got plenty of activities to entertain children during the school holidays and we’ve got lots of prizes to give away in the Easter egg hunt and decorated boiled egg competition.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s such a fantastic day and creates a brilliant atmosphere. I’m really looking forward to it.”
There will also be a host of other free attractions including face painting, balloon modelling and a fairground ride.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 10 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
For a small charge children can also pose with Donald Duck for a photo to take home.