Horsefair Shopping Centre’s Easter fun day guarantees eggs-citement for all the family
- Credit: Archant
There will be fun for all the family at the Horsefair Shopping Centre next Wednesday at its annual Easter fun day.
The Wisbech centre’s event will run from 10am-2pm, with Uncle Mick’s magical Punch and Judy show entertaining shoppers at 11am and 1pm.
Alongside many stalls and attractions, children will be able to able to climb Spider Mountain for free and take part in a free Easter egg hunt, with prizes for every child who can identify all of the eggs hidden in shop windows throughout the Horsefair.
The shopping centre will also run a decorated hard-boiled egg competition which will be free to enter. The child who arrives at the centre with the best decorated hard-boiled egg will win a children’s Easter hamper.
Centre manager Kevin Smith said: “We have got plenty of activities to entertain children during the school holidays and we’ve got lots of prizes to give away in the Easter egg hunt and decorated boiled egg competition.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s such a fantastic day and creates a brilliant atmosphere. I’m really looking forward to it.”
There will also be a host of other free attractions including face painting, balloon modelling and a fairground ride.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 5 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
For a small charge children can also pose with Donald Duck for a photo to take home.