Host of classic and contemporary cars on display and chance to ride in tank at IWM Duxford Spring Car Show
- Credit: Archant
Up to 1,000 contemporary and classic cars will be on display at the Spring Car Show at Imperial War Museum Duxford on Sunday.
Car fanatics that will be showing off their pride and joy include members the 7 Series Register (BMW) Club, the Mustang Owners Club, the BMW Car Club, the Rolls Royce Enthusiasts Club, the Mercedes-Benz Club, the E Type Jaguar Club and the Cambridge and District Classic Car Club.
There will also be tank demonstrations in the tank arena behind the Land Warfare exhibition from 2pm, with tank rides running from 2.30pm.
Face painting will be available and caricaturist Sean Savage, the resident caricaturist at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, will be offering souvenir cartoons of visitors and car owners.
The Spring Car Show is included in general admission to IWM Duxford. Adults £17.50. Visitors aged 15 and under enjoy free admission.
You may also want to watch:
Separate charges apply for tank riding, caricatures and face painting.
- 1 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 2 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 6 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 9 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 10 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs already this year