Host of classic and contemporary cars on display and chance to ride in tank at IWM Duxford Spring Car Show
- Credit: Archant
Up to 1,000 contemporary and classic cars will be on display at the Spring Car Show at Imperial War Museum Duxford on Sunday.
Car fanatics that will be showing off their pride and joy include members the 7 Series Register (BMW) Club, the Mustang Owners Club, the BMW Car Club, the Rolls Royce Enthusiasts Club, the Mercedes-Benz Club, the E Type Jaguar Club and the Cambridge and District Classic Car Club.
There will also be tank demonstrations in the tank arena behind the Land Warfare exhibition from 2pm, with tank rides running from 2.30pm.
Face painting will be available and caricaturist Sean Savage, the resident caricaturist at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, will be offering souvenir cartoons of visitors and car owners.
The Spring Car Show is included in general admission to IWM Duxford. Adults £17.50. Visitors aged 15 and under enjoy free admission.
You may also want to watch:
Separate charges apply for tank riding, caricatures and face painting.
- 1 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 2 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 3 Body found in Wisbech road
- 4 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 5 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 8 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 9 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre