Host of classic and contemporary cars on display and chance to ride in tank at IWM Duxford Spring Car Show
- Credit: Archant
Up to 1,000 contemporary and classic cars will be on display at the Spring Car Show at Imperial War Museum Duxford on Sunday.
Car fanatics that will be showing off their pride and joy include members the 7 Series Register (BMW) Club, the Mustang Owners Club, the BMW Car Club, the Rolls Royce Enthusiasts Club, the Mercedes-Benz Club, the E Type Jaguar Club and the Cambridge and District Classic Car Club.
There will also be tank demonstrations in the tank arena behind the Land Warfare exhibition from 2pm, with tank rides running from 2.30pm.
Face painting will be available and caricaturist Sean Savage, the resident caricaturist at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, will be offering souvenir cartoons of visitors and car owners.
The Spring Car Show is included in general admission to IWM Duxford. Adults £17.50. Visitors aged 15 and under enjoy free admission.
You may also want to watch:
Separate charges apply for tank riding, caricatures and face painting.
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 10 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim