Immerse yourself in a summer of Vivacity fun
- Credit: Archant
Whether it’s discovering history at the Peterborough Museum in a new way or defending against rival buccaneers on Pirate’s Day at Werrington Leisure Centre, Vivacity has another summer jam-packed with fun activities for children and families to take part in.
Vivacity’s kids club is back again and now includes Werrington Leisure Centre running over the summer holiday’s alongside Regional Fitness and Swimming Centre, Hampton Leisure Centre and Jack Hunt Pool.
Vivacity has also launched free drop-in sports sessions for people aged 11-17 that will take place between 3pm and 5pm.
The summer reading challenge launches on Saturday July 15, too. Read six books over the summer holidays and you’ll receive an Animal Agents certificate.
Flag Fen launches a summer club, plus ‘Awesome Archaeology’ takes place on Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 July from 10am to 5pm, where children uncover artefacts thousands of years old in ‘The Big Dig Tent’ and can work with replica Bronze Age tools.
You may also want to watch:
For full event listings visit www.vivacity-peterborough.com/summerfun
- 1 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 6 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Fenland BusFest is back in Whittlesey this weekend
- 9 Fens crime gang ‘boss’ jailed
- 10 Motor cyclist killed in March crash