Indie rock fivepiece Frankie & The Heartstrings to play Cambridge show next week
- Credit: Archant
Frankie & The Heartstrings are to perform in Cambridge next week.
The five-piece indie rock band, consisting of Frankie Francis, Dave Harper, Michael Matthews, Michael McKnight and Ross Millard. released their third album, Decency, earlier this year.
They will make their return to the city with a live show at the Portland Arms on Thursday, October 8.
The Sunderland-based group achieved a top 40 album in 2011 with their debut record, Hunger.
Tickets for the show, which cost £8.80 per person (including booking fee), are available from www.greenmind.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 6 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton