Indie rock fivepiece Frankie & The Heartstrings to play Cambridge show next week
- Credit: Archant
Frankie & The Heartstrings are to perform in Cambridge next week.
The five-piece indie rock band, consisting of Frankie Francis, Dave Harper, Michael Matthews, Michael McKnight and Ross Millard. released their third album, Decency, earlier this year.
They will make their return to the city with a live show at the Portland Arms on Thursday, October 8.
The Sunderland-based group achieved a top 40 album in 2011 with their debut record, Hunger.
Tickets for the show, which cost £8.80 per person (including booking fee), are available from www.greenmind.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list