Indie rock fivepiece Frankie & The Heartstrings to play Cambridge show next week
- Credit: Archant
Frankie & The Heartstrings are to perform in Cambridge next week.
The five-piece indie rock band, consisting of Frankie Francis, Dave Harper, Michael Matthews, Michael McKnight and Ross Millard. released their third album, Decency, earlier this year.
They will make their return to the city with a live show at the Portland Arms on Thursday, October 8.
The Sunderland-based group achieved a top 40 album in 2011 with their debut record, Hunger.
Tickets for the show, which cost £8.80 per person (including booking fee), are available from www.greenmind.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 5 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 8 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 9 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years