Jack & The Beanstalk to bring festive cheer to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
It’s officially panto season – and Jordan Productions is hoping to have a festive hit with its version of Jack & The Beanstalk this year.
TV and stage actor Ian Reddington – best know for his roles in Eastenders and Coronation Street – stars as the Evil Fleshcreep and Ian Marr, King’s Lynn’s favourite dame, makes a return as Dame Trott at the Corn Exchange from Friday (December 8) to December 31.
Scott Cripps is also back by popular demand as Simple Simon, son of Dame Trott and brother to Jack.
The hero Jack is played by West End star, Rebecca Lisewski and KLFM’s Posh Charles also makes his Corn Exchange return.
An autism-friendly performance takes place on Wednesday December 20 (bookable via box office only) and a signed performance takes place on Wednesday December 27.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets range from £15 to £21.50. For tickets or more information, visit www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school