Jack & The Beanstalk to bring festive cheer to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
It’s officially panto season – and Jordan Productions is hoping to have a festive hit with its version of Jack & The Beanstalk this year.
TV and stage actor Ian Reddington – best know for his roles in Eastenders and Coronation Street – stars as the Evil Fleshcreep and Ian Marr, King’s Lynn’s favourite dame, makes a return as Dame Trott at the Corn Exchange from Friday (December 8) to December 31.
Scott Cripps is also back by popular demand as Simple Simon, son of Dame Trott and brother to Jack.
The hero Jack is played by West End star, Rebecca Lisewski and KLFM’s Posh Charles also makes his Corn Exchange return.
An autism-friendly performance takes place on Wednesday December 20 (bookable via box office only) and a signed performance takes place on Wednesday December 27.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets range from £15 to £21.50. For tickets or more information, visit www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk.
- 1 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 2 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 3 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 4 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 5 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 6 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 7 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 10 Free bus travel for 16 to 18 year-olds pledged by Labour candidate for mayor