Jackson - Live In Concert at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
Michael Jackson is fondly remembered as one of the most profoundly influential artists of all time.
His impressive career spanned almost five decades, and he was continually at the forefront of popular music, being crowned as he is now, the undisputed King of Pop.
Jackson Live in Concert at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange on October 30 sees long-time fan and hugely talented Ben recreate the Michael Jackson experience with his stunning rendition of all his favourite songs.
Ben said: “From as far into my childhood as I can remember, I have always been obsessed with Michael Jackson. Everything about the King of Pop mesmerized and enchanted me. I used to spend hours pouring over album covers, photographs, interviews, videos and anything I could find that was about Michael.
“Even my 7th birthday party was Michael Jackson themed! I always loved to dance and began copying Michael’s signature moves as I dreamt of being a performer just like him”.
You may also want to watch:
Ben is joined on the stage by his live band and dancers who work their way through all of MJ’s hits. The show features all live vocals and music, fabulous costumes, and of course all the signature dance moves associated so fondly with the undisputed King of Pop.
Tickets cost £19.50 and £16 for under 16s. Box office: 01553 764864.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 5 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 6 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Welcome relief as hairdresser back at care home
- 10 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses