Jaguar Skills headlines at a New Year’s Eve party night in Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Dance your way into the new year at a White Noise party at the Cambridge Junction with headline act Jaguar Skills making a welcome return to the venue.
Presented in conjunction with Edwartainments the all night dance fest also features electronic duo Maribou State who are fast growing a reputation as a must-see live act.
The night starts at 10 and runs until 6am on New Year’s Day.
DJ Jaguar Skills has been getting the crowds jumping since 2002 with his eclectic cut-n-paste style.
He has released hundreds of mix tapes but is best seen live to appreciate the energy of his set and the madness of his cheeky mash ups.
You may also want to watch:
Maribou State are an English electronic music duo of Chris Davids and Liam Ivory.
Since debuting in 2011 they have released a handful of EPs and done remixes for the likes of Alpines and Lana Del Rey.
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 4 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 5 Body found in Wisbech road
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 8 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 9 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 10 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
The duo met at school where they first developed an interest in music and were offered the opportunity to do a remix for band Hadouken! at the age of just 16.
Other DJs yet to be announced.
Revellers must be over 18. Tickets cost £25.