Jamie Laing ditches Chelsea for Cambridge to host the launch of Breakout, a new under 18’s party at The Junction
- Credit: Archant
One of the biggest stars of E4’s reality show Made in Chelsea is coming to Cambridge this week.
Jamie Laing, who has starred in the hit series since its second season, is set to host the launch of Breakout on Wednesday evening.
The event which is sponsored by GAME and Nando’s is billed as ‘a new under 18’s experience’.
Breakout Events posted on its social media page: “We have finally answered the call of many bored, un-interested, fed up students tired of going summer after summer with nothing to do in their home town.
“Well we’ve put a stop to that, we are here to stay and we’re not going anywhere.”
You may also want to watch:
Promoters added that people should expect the unexpected.
“Expect the biggest competition giveaways, the hottest celebs, DJs, TV stars and acts hosting our parties, with the wildest themes we can possibly achieve in our home.”
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 8 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 9 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
The event is open only to 14-17-year-olds and takes place this Wednesday from 7-11pm.
A limited number of all inclusive VIP tickets which include queue jump entry, backstage and stage access with Jamie Laing, 15 free drinks and priority meet and greet photos are also available.
For tickets; £11 standard entry, £16 VIP entry, please visit www.junction.co.uk or call 01223 511 511.