Jim Davidson and Jethro part of packed Cresset October line-up
- Credit: Archant
Fiery comedian Jim Davidson and a performance of The Nutcracker are amongst the offerings at The Cresset in Peterborough this month. Tickets are on sale at www.cresset.co.uk or by calling the box office on 01733 265705.
The Nutcracker – Vienna Festival Ballet
Talented dancers from the Vienna Festival Ballet perform Tchaikovsky’s world famous classical ballet.
You may also want to watch:
£24 adults, £21.50 60+, £17.50 under-16s.
- 1 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 6 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Fenland BusFest is back in Whittlesey this weekend
- 9 Fens crime gang ‘boss’ jailed
- 10 Motor cyclist killed in March crash
The world’s leading brass ensemble, they mix musical virtuosity with comedy, leading them to be described as a cross between Mr Bean and The Monty Python of the music world.
£26.50 adults, £17.50 under-16s.
Jethro – The Legend at Large
Cornish comedian Jethro is back with West Country tales for a fun-filled night of adult comedy.
An Evening of Dirty Dancing
This song and dance spectacular will capture the magic of the movie soundtrack.
£20.50 adults, £18.50 concessions.
Jim Davidson – No Further Action
Outrageous, hilarious, insightful, but most of all it’ll be the truth.
£25 adults, £63 60+.
Live for the first time in the UK for many years and with a new album in the charts.
The Magic of Motown
Fifty years of No.1 hits tour celebrates the legend of the Motown label.
Winner of the Agents Association National Tribute Awards 2013, Mercury emulates the charismatic appeal of Queen’s iconic frontman.
£17.50 adults, £15.50 concessions.
Thank You For The Music
All-new, sequin-spangled and celebrating the 40th Anniversary of ABBA’s Eurovision triumph and worldwide hit Waterloo.
Elio Pace performs The Billy Joel Songbook
Elio Pace, accompanied by a six piece band, celebrates the music of Billy Joel.
£21.50 adults, £19.50 concessions.
Tour of the Universe
Join rocket scientist Neil Phillipson and guests for a comedy chat-show with a difference, where the universe provides the inspiration. It’s one physics lesson you won’t want to miss.
£19.50 adults, £16.50 concessions.
The Cresset Comedy Club: Stefano Paolini, Julian Deane, Andy White, Pete Otway
Brilliant impersonations and amazing beatboxing from Radio 4 headliner Stefano Paolini makes this a likely sell-out.
£13 in advance, £15 on the door.