Jim Davidson and Jethro part of packed Cresset October line-up
- Credit: Archant
Fiery comedian Jim Davidson and a performance of The Nutcracker are amongst the offerings at The Cresset in Peterborough this month. Tickets are on sale at www.cresset.co.uk or by calling the box office on 01733 265705.
The Nutcracker – Vienna Festival Ballet
Talented dancers from the Vienna Festival Ballet perform Tchaikovsky’s world famous classical ballet.
£24 adults, £21.50 60+, £17.50 under-16s.
- 1 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 3 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 4 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 5 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 8 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 9 Happy Hares boss confident more progress is yet to come
- 10 Woman dies in crash on London Road in St Ives
The world’s leading brass ensemble, they mix musical virtuosity with comedy, leading them to be described as a cross between Mr Bean and The Monty Python of the music world.
£26.50 adults, £17.50 under-16s.
Jethro – The Legend at Large
Cornish comedian Jethro is back with West Country tales for a fun-filled night of adult comedy.
An Evening of Dirty Dancing
This song and dance spectacular will capture the magic of the movie soundtrack.
£20.50 adults, £18.50 concessions.
Jim Davidson – No Further Action
Outrageous, hilarious, insightful, but most of all it’ll be the truth.
£25 adults, £63 60+.
Live for the first time in the UK for many years and with a new album in the charts.
The Magic of Motown
Fifty years of No.1 hits tour celebrates the legend of the Motown label.
Winner of the Agents Association National Tribute Awards 2013, Mercury emulates the charismatic appeal of Queen’s iconic frontman.
£17.50 adults, £15.50 concessions.
Thank You For The Music
All-new, sequin-spangled and celebrating the 40th Anniversary of ABBA’s Eurovision triumph and worldwide hit Waterloo.
Elio Pace performs The Billy Joel Songbook
Elio Pace, accompanied by a six piece band, celebrates the music of Billy Joel.
£21.50 adults, £19.50 concessions.
Tour of the Universe
Join rocket scientist Neil Phillipson and guests for a comedy chat-show with a difference, where the universe provides the inspiration. It’s one physics lesson you won’t want to miss.
£19.50 adults, £16.50 concessions.
The Cresset Comedy Club: Stefano Paolini, Julian Deane, Andy White, Pete Otway
Brilliant impersonations and amazing beatboxing from Radio 4 headliner Stefano Paolini makes this a likely sell-out.
£13 in advance, £15 on the door.