Jim Davidson, Dreamboys and a Rock & Roll Paradise at the Cresset this September
THE Cresset Theatre in Peterborough kick off their Autumn season of shows in style this month with a huge variety events typical of the Peterborough venue. Tickets for all shows on sale now from the Box Office at www.cresset.co.uk or by calling 01733 265705.
SOMETHING for the ladies first - when The Dreamboys Full Frontal 2012 Tour arrives on September 7.
The best and most famous UK strip show, these boys really know how to work it and are fast ascending to celebrity status, aided by the fact that one member of the troupe, Benedict Garrett, was seen most recently in Channel 5’s Big Brother.
Tickets for this sensational night of Music, Muscle, Magic and Mayhem are �22.50.
THE stunning Cirque du Ciel ShangHi brings its two-hour extravaganza to the Cresset on September 15.
You may also want to watch:
With more than 30 skilled performers, the show combines electrifying acrobatics, amazing street dance routines, romantic ballet, death defying aerial displays and jaw dropping feats of strength and skill.
Tickets are �22 for adults, �19 for concessions, or �65 for a family of four.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
ROCK & Roll returns on September 21 when the Cresset plays host to Rock & Roll Paradise.
The incredibly talented cast brings to life the music of the rock & roll era. Expect to hear classics from Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Buddy Holly, Roy Orbison, the Big Bopper and Eddie Cochran.
Tickets are �18.50.
HE first appeared at The Cresset in 1989 and is so popular he’s kept coming back!
Jim Davidson appears on September. 27 Strictly adults only, the show promises to be live, dangerous and as uncompromising as ever – as if we’d expect anything less!
Tickets are �22.
CRESSET Comedy Club returns from its summer holidays on September 28.
Now in its 14th year, the city’s most popular comedy club continues to sell out, so get your tickets soon!
This month’s headliner is Phil Butler, one of the finest circuit headliners, who also regularly travels to Afghanistan to entertain the troops.
Phil is joined by Colin Owens, the winner of Jimmy Carr�s Comedy Idol, Lloyd Griffiths, fresh from performing at the Edinburgh Festival, and cheeky compere Tom Toal.
Tickets cost �11.50 in advance.