Last few seats remain for a one off Jim Davidson show in Hunstanton
- Credit: Archant
Comic Jim Davidson comes to Hunstanton this weekend to tell it like it is in his no-holds barred night of laughs.
The last few seats remain for what is sure to be a rip roaring night of fun.
Billed as an antidote to this PC world we now live in, show hosts promise this: “Don’t worry, it will be outrageous and as truthful as ever.
“The people’s favourite and one of Britain’s greatest ever comedians.”
The Mirror newspaper says Davidson’s latest tour is attracting: “Standing ovation to packed houses every night“ while the Telegraph says: “Davidson was cheered to the rafters”
You may also want to watch:
Davidson, who has been awarded an OBE for his services to the entertainment industry, has close links to Norfolk after he set up a company which bought or leased several seaside theatres or piers, including the Winter Gardens building in Great Yarmouth, which was converted into a nightclub. • His one night only show is at the Princess Theatre on Saturday August 11 at 7.30pm. Tickets £25.00. Adults only.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s