JLS split but will still perform at Norfolk Showground in September
- Credit: Archant
POP superstars JLS “remain committed” to performing at the Sundown Festival.
That’s despite announcing they are to split up.
While fans across the globe mourn the end of the four-piece Peterborough pop sensations the group revealed they will still appear at the two-day festival at the Norfolk Showground on Sunday, September 1.
JLS announced today they will call time on the band in December.
It will have been five years after they emerged from X Factor in 2008.
You may also want to watch:
Sundown Festival spokesman Dion Clements said: “It is sad news for JLS fans.
“But Sundown is pleased to provide the platform for one of the X Factor’s most successful creations to say a final goodbye to their East Anglian fans in unique style.”
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton