JLS split but will still perform at Norfolk Showground in September
- Credit: Archant
POP superstars JLS “remain committed” to performing at the Sundown Festival.
That’s despite announcing they are to split up.
While fans across the globe mourn the end of the four-piece Peterborough pop sensations the group revealed they will still appear at the two-day festival at the Norfolk Showground on Sunday, September 1.
JLS announced today they will call time on the band in December.
It will have been five years after they emerged from X Factor in 2008.
You may also want to watch:
Sundown Festival spokesman Dion Clements said: “It is sad news for JLS fans.
“But Sundown is pleased to provide the platform for one of the X Factor’s most successful creations to say a final goodbye to their East Anglian fans in unique style.”
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list