JLS split but will still perform at Norfolk Showground in September
- Credit: Archant
POP superstars JLS “remain committed” to performing at the Sundown Festival.
That’s despite announcing they are to split up.
While fans across the globe mourn the end of the four-piece Peterborough pop sensations the group revealed they will still appear at the two-day festival at the Norfolk Showground on Sunday, September 1.
JLS announced today they will call time on the band in December.
It will have been five years after they emerged from X Factor in 2008.
You may also want to watch:
Sundown Festival spokesman Dion Clements said: “It is sad news for JLS fans.
“But Sundown is pleased to provide the platform for one of the X Factor’s most successful creations to say a final goodbye to their East Anglian fans in unique style.”
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 5 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 6 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 9 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 10 Suspected hare coursers get 4x4 stuck after crashing nose first in ditch