It’s All About Joanna Lumley at Cambridge Corn Exchange next month
- Credit: Archant
An evening of anecdotes and stories from Joanna Lumley’s career will take place in Cambridge next month.
The intimate night with Joanna will see her tell some of her showbiz tales after nearly 50 years in the business.
Joanna will take audiences through her hilarious and interesting adventures from her incredible career spanning more than four decades, recounting some never heard before stories.
She will also be joined on stage by friend and producer Clive Tulloh, who will put to Joanna questions from the audience that they’ve always wanted to ask, making the show a unique and hilarious night to remember.
The 72-year-old won two BAFTA TV Awards for her role as Patsy Stone in the BBC sitcom Absolutely Fabulous, and was nominated for the 2011 Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in La Bête.
You may also want to watch:
Joanna Lumley - It’s All About Me will come to the Corn Exchange on October 21.
Tickets start from £32.50 and can be booked at https://www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 3 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 8 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police