It’s All About Joanna Lumley at Cambridge Corn Exchange next month
- Credit: Archant
An evening of anecdotes and stories from Joanna Lumley’s career will take place in Cambridge next month.
The intimate night with Joanna will see her tell some of her showbiz tales after nearly 50 years in the business.
Joanna will take audiences through her hilarious and interesting adventures from her incredible career spanning more than four decades, recounting some never heard before stories.
She will also be joined on stage by friend and producer Clive Tulloh, who will put to Joanna questions from the audience that they’ve always wanted to ask, making the show a unique and hilarious night to remember.
The 72-year-old won two BAFTA TV Awards for her role as Patsy Stone in the BBC sitcom Absolutely Fabulous, and was nominated for the 2011 Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in La Bête.
You may also want to watch:
Joanna Lumley - It’s All About Me will come to the Corn Exchange on October 21.
Tickets start from £32.50 and can be booked at https://www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 5 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 8 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 9 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council
- 10 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met