Joe Brown and Foster and Allen at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
THERE’S a couple of treats in store at the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange this week, with performances by rock ‘n’ roll legend Joe Brown, and the well loved Irish duo Foster and Allen.
Joe will be appearing at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange on Sunday with his five piece band, performing his timeless classics and regaling the audience with his humorous reminiscences.
Foster and Allen will be on stage on Friday, performing the beautiful melodies that have made them a success all over the world.
Joe will be on stage all evening, and the musical styles incorporated into his new show break more boundaries and are as unique as the man himself.
His show is packed with rockabilly, gospel, country, folk, and rock ‘n’ roll, all interwoven with Joe’s effervescent delivery.
You may also want to watch:
Joe’s ‘Very Best Of’ album achieved a Gold Record for a massive 120,000 sales and was on the UK charts for eight weeks, staying four weeks in the Top 20. In September the same year his 50th anniversary was celebrated with a wonderful sell-out show at the Royal Albert Hall.
He has continued to break box office records and recently received MOJO magazine’s coveted Outstanding Contribution To Music Award as well as a much deserved MBE.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 5 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 10 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
Foster and Allen had their first hit record in 1978, and have gone on to record 20 gold award winning albums and tour the world extensively.
Both shows start at 7.30pm. For tickets contact the box office on 01553 764864